Spouse cheppinattu padundali anukune DBians

cyndrilla

Just now, AgniJamadagni said:

dorikindi.. annitiki eltunnaAgniJamadagni

ikkade sagam jeevitham gaduputunnavante odilese untadi.. nontelugu gunta kada nuvvundagane inkokaditho 10ginchukuni unduntadiAgniJamadagni

Just now, AgniJamadagni said:

dorikindi.. annitiki eltunna

ikkade sagam jeevitham gaduputunnavante odilese untadi.. nontelugu gunta kada nuvvundagane inkokaditho 10ginchukuni unduntadi

mee amma pakkintodi tho 10ginchukunnatta? lol.

17 minutes ago, uttermost said:

marriage started so people can pass down their wealth in a structured set up. nothing else. religious people later formalized it and incorporated it into their religion.

dont keep saying evolution. it makes no sense for a man to fcuk only one woman, if man has evolutionary goals, or for a woman to have kids with only one man.

what is the chances that the 1-2 kids they have will be bright? If the goal is to produce kids better than he is, then man will fcuk any woman he gets (mostly aim for women that have many men wanting her attention), and the woman will chose the best man she can have. That's how biology works.

marriage is an useless invention by society. it may have served its purpose when it was invented. right now, only govt is encouraging this practice. I hope they take away all benefits for marriage.

Marriage is a not a deliberate invention made up by some dude sitting under a tree. Most of the rules and conventions you claim to be made up may have a scientific or evolutionary reason. You watch NGC and think because animals f** around we would also be the same way. Guess what, we aren’t and we are wired differently and not always have the urge to only f**. The urge is to have a partner and that is why you have a concept of marriage. Whether you give it a name or not it doesn’t not matter. People will still crave that.

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

mee amma pakkintodi tho 10ginchukunnatta? lol.

endira inka ee school level titlu..

sambar lo karam eskuni tinu kasta pourusham ostundi.. aadangi munda AgniJamadagni

Just now, Staysafebro said:

Marriage is a not a deliberate invention made up by some dude sitting under a tree. Most of the rules and conventions you claim to be made up may have a scientific or evolutionary reason. You watch NGC and think because animals f** around we would also be the same way. Guess what, we aren’t and we are wired differently not always have the urge to only f**. The urge is to have a partner and that is why you have a concept of marriage. Whether you give it a name or not it doesn’t not matter. People will still crave that.

you started off with biological necessity, and are now changing your goalpost.

True story. all kings of yesteryears had multiple wives. only males who have no hope in life settled down with a partner. why couldn't kings be satisfied with one wife?

6 minutes ago, AgniJamadagni said:

endira inka ee school level titlu..

sambar lo karam eskuni tinu kasta pourusham ostundi.. aadangi munda 

mee school lo ilaagey thittu kuney tolla.

artham ayyindi nuvvenduku ila tayarayyavo.

5 minutes ago, uttermost said:

you started off with biological necessity, and are now changing your goalpost.

True story. all kings of yesteryears had multiple wives. only males who have no hope in life settled down with a partner. why couldn't kings be satisfied with one wife?

I have always maintained that the bilogical necessity is to have a partner and that is driven by evolutionary pressure. Even if you take out the concept of marriage it will be there. 

2 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

I have always maintained that the bilogical necessity is to have a partner and that is driven by evolutionary pressure. Even if you take out the concept of marriage it will be there. 

wah wah!!!!!!!!!

13 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

you are just saying meaningless words.

ofcourse sex is a biological need, but why is marriage or cohabitation a biological need? explain.

you can claim that marriage is psychological need, in general. and I won't contest that. 

there's no such thing as 'evolutionary pressure'. evolution at the macro level is not understood at all. people are not that aware of what they do. They do it out of instinct. There's no 'right' and 'wrong' thing. whatever humans do through consensus is right. If they decide to take away rights parents have on their kids through consensus, then that is right too. It already happens in communal societies like kibbutz clan.

humans are very complex animals. if 'wanting to fcuk' around is not a good description of them, then the same is true of the argument that they 'want a partner'.

society decides what they want. not biology.

3 hours ago, cyndrilla said:

attendance eskondi

3 hours ago, cyndrilla said:

attendance eskondi

enduku nuvvu spouse authava vallaki?

16 minutes ago, uttermost said:

you are just saying meaningless words.

ofcourse sex is a biological need, but why is marriage or cohabitation a biological need? explain.

you can claim that marriage is psychological need, in general. and I won't contest that. 

there's no such thing as 'evolutionary pressure'. evolution at the macro level is not understood at all. people are not that aware of what they do. They do it out of instinct. There's no 'right' and 'wrong' thing. whatever humans do through consensus is right. If they decide to take away rights parents have on their kids through consensus, then that is right too. It already happens in communal societies like kibbutz clan.

humans are very complex animals. if 'wanting to fcuk' around is not a good description of them, then the same is true of the argument that they 'want a partner'.

society decides what they want. not biology.

Just because I don’t agree with you doesn’t mean what I am saying is wrong. What is meaningless here? You have no logical reason for your argument so you keep claiming that the society created the concept of marriage. It did because of biological reasons and not because some dude wanted to control it. It will be relevant no matter how much the society opens up and changes. You also seem to be frustrated that other poeple don’t agree with you. In your world all these restrictions we have are because some dude made it all up. Which is the weakest argument I have ever heard. There are evolutionary reasons why our society is the way it is. You can change the terms but the concepts will remain the same. 

Anyway you lost the plot with your first sentence when you claimed it to be meaningless- basically attack the person because he doesn’t agree with you. You are not very different from the people you claim to fight. 

Just now, Staysafebro said:

Just because I don’t agree with you doesn’t mean what I am saying is wrong. What is meaningless here? You have no logical reason for your argument so keep claiming that the society created the concept of marriage. It did because of biological reasons and not because some dude wanted to control it. It will be relevant no matter how much the socity opens up and changes. You also seem to be frustrated that other poeple don’t agree with you. In your world all the restrictions we have are because some dude made it all up. Which is the weakest argument I have ever heard. There are evolutionary reasons why our society is the way it is. You can change the terms but the concepts will remain the same. 

Anyway you lost the plot with your first sentence when you claimed it to be meaningless. Basically attack the person because he doesn’t agree with you. You are not very different from the people you claim to fight. 

I didn't say this at all.

alright you win, because you gave plenty of 'logical' arguments to support your claim that you kept making.

all the best.