#Halwa_Leaks

Piracy Raja

aunty kathalu takuva lev kada...

ayyappa swamy sakshi ga...she did a ferformance in DB...

ie pori ki pakka edo psycological disorder vundi vaya...khayam idi aithe

32 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

aunty kathalu takuva lev kada...

ayyappa swamy sakshi ga...she did a ferformance in DB...

ie pori ki pakka edo psycological disorder vundi vaya...khayam idi aithe

Hmm 

9 hours ago, vendetta said:

Kadu 

picha bore kodtundi 

ey team lo pettalo kudA not decided join ayi week ayndi no tasks 

Team req batti interview set chestaru HR but niku job ichi team ni vethukuntunnara.. awesome @3$%

14 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Team req batti interview set chestaru HR but niku job ichi team ni vethukuntunnara.. awesome @3$%

alimony paisal  tho intlo kursuni tinudu kooda job antunnar ...em setham @3$%

4 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

alimony paisal  tho intlo kursuni tinudu kooda job antunnar ...em setham @3$%

I m thinking she has job ...at least status maintain cheyali kada.

I dont care about her personal life man but nene thope andaru vedhavalu ane feeling to the BS she post here is irritating. Nothing to be ashamed even if we dont have job but Job interview ki cab lo velli interview cheyanu ani cehppanu i have 5 offers on OPT. OPT market is better than GC and Citizen antu posts chustene chirak.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

I dont care about her personal life man but nene thope andaru vedhavalu ane feeling to the BS she post here is irritating. Nothing to be ashamed even if we dont have job but Job interview ki cab lo velli interview cheyanu ani cehppanu i have 5 offers on OPT. OPT market is better than GC and Citizen antu posts chustene chirak.

well malla andharu fake froxy tho job lo dooraru... adhi ethics lev antadhi  but she got through many interviews with fraaxy

2 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

well malla andharu fake froxy tho job lo dooraru... adhi ethics lev antadhi  but she got through many interviews with fraaxy

A person who is really genuine wouldn't belittle anyone. He would have empathy and will understand whether it is job or in any aspect of life. Nachaka pote silent untaru belittle ayite cheyaru. Period.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Amrita said:

lol. no different any other id in this db. others hunt in packs. she's solo. that's the only difference.

attacks on her reveal more about the attacker, than about her.

Just now, Amrita said:

A person who is really genuine wouldn't belittle anyone. He would have empathy and will understand whether it is job or in any aspect of life. Nachaka pote silent untaru belittle ayite cheyaru. Period.

look around this db. there's no such thing here. she's just reflecting the attitude of this db.

Just now, uttermost said:

lol. no different any other id in this db. others hunt in packs. she's solo. that's the only difference.

I never attacked anyone nor her but commonsense lekunda matlade daniki i feel it funny. She belittle others for defense prolly u never observed. 

She attacked me but i took it easy and didn't even respond.

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

well people with ego cannot show empathy. They think that the bubble they live in is the right world and others are living in utopia

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

@3$%

solo kadhu bhayya.. nuvvu adhey imagination lo brathuku

1 minute ago, ranku_mogudu said:

well people with ego cannot show empathy. They think that the bubble they live in is the right world and others are living in utopia

I think she takes DB very seriously.