Bye cyndrilla

cyndrilla

7 minutes ago, uttermost said:

I agree this db is sh1t. I am waiting for the day when it disappears.

Ade ade but naa curiosity entii ante ban chesina malla Phoenix lekka malla malla ostunnav Nee agenda endii ani, seems like we all are alike but don't agree. @3$%

nuvvu kuda having fun kada by being belligerent towards some group of people in this db. @3$%

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AgniJamadagni

• uttermost

• dakumangalsingh

• Pitta

Just now, uttermost said:

i can't remember the last time I saw good natured fun on this db.

its always bullying one group or one person, and everybody rofling.

It was never like that, there was a phase first it used to be one hero vs one hero.

then one caste vs one caste 

yeah during 2011-2012 it was a good year where most of the db members were completing their masters into opts and H1 getting their visa stamped, sharing their experiences abt the visa interviews that's the only year I could remind of good things that took place. 

Just now, dakumangalsingh said:

Ade ade but naa curiosity entii ante ban chesina malla Phoenix lekka malla malla ostunnav Nee agenda endii ani, seems like we all are alike but don't agree. 

nuvvu kuda having fun kada by being belligerent towards some group of people in this db. 

how am I 'belligerent'? lol. just like cyndrilla was a bully?

I generally call out comments that are nasty. that's all. may be I try to start a thread that nobody will understand, but pretend to have understood. I never belittle or sly post about someone unless they keep doing it to me. I may talk about groups in general, but not individuals.

naa agenda is simple. to show my frustration on people I have to deal with irl.

If I was really hostile, I would've been banned a million times. and I can be hostile.

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

how am I 'belligerent'? lol. just like cyndrilla was a bully?

I generally call out comments that are nasty. that's all. may be I try to start a thread that nobody will understand, but pretend to have understood. I never belittle or sly post about someone unless they keep doing it to me. I may talk about groups in general, but not individuals.

naa agenda is simple. to show my frustration on people I have to deal with irl.

If I was really hostile, I would've been banned a million times. and I can be hostile.

May be I used belligerent wrongly but let me put this way---- provocative ?? To abuse you when you clearly know that the person whom you quoted have no justification to the point you have raised 

1 minute ago, dakumangalsingh said:

It was never like that, there was a phase first it used to be one hero vs one hero.

then one caste vs one caste 

yeah during 2011-2012 it was a good year where most of the db members were completing their masters into opts and H1 getting their visa stamped, sharing their experiences abt the visa interviews that's the only year I could remind of good things that took place. 

I'm s0rry. I find it hard to believe based on people who have 50k+ posts, and how they post. They seem to be incapable of having good natured fun that isn't sexist, racist or ageist.

one guy even called out my parenting. and he's considered as cool in here. lol.

this db needs to be vapourised. it only breeds assholes. includes me too.

Just now, uttermost said:

I'm s0rry. I find it hard to believe based on people who have 50k+ posts, and how they post. They seem to be incapable of having good natured fun that isn't sexist, racist or ageist.

one guy even called out my parenting. and he's considered as cool in here. lol.

this db needs to be vapourised. it only breeds assholes. includes me too.

Iga pratidaniki ala anukunta potey you will find Russell peters annoying tooo who happens to earn millions on the same racist jokes (I never enjoy those jokes though as it's always Indian centric) 

Just now, dakumangalsingh said:

Iga pratidaniki ala anukunta potey you will find Russell peters annoying tooo who happens to earn millions on the same racist jokes (I never enjoy those jokes though as it's always Indian centric) 

Russell peters is an Indian origin guy who makes racist jokes on Indians. if you as a guy, make a joke about guys, then you can compare yourself to russell peters.

If you are a Hindu, and poke your religion, then you can compare yourself to russell peters.

but is that what happens? 

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

Russell peters is an Indian origin guy who makes racist jokes on Indians. if you as a guy, make a joke about guys, then you can compare yourself to russell peters.

If you are a Hindu, and poke your religion, then you can compare yourself to russell peters.

but is that what happens? 

@3$% we find it funny when someone makes jokes abt other religions but we find it offensive when somebody pokes at ours. 

Just now, Mady said:

arey aapandi ra me sodhi luv da la gola

cyndrilla heroin vendetta gunturgongura keerthana givanni vendetta mun*a ve.. inka godava aapi 10geyandi

Ante antava ankul anni ids esukoni ee galeez db la vundudu endukoo 

1 minute ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Ante antava ankul anni ids esukoni ee galeez db la vundudu endukoo 

adhi paid member ani telvada meeku??

antha pani paata leni fakeer mun*a lu ekkada untaru rela life lo?? mod galla srusti sai srusti anthe. danni evaraina abuse chesthe vallaki points padatam chudaleda?? mod gallaki bollani fake ids unnayi. max one month minchi vaadaru. ekkuva kaalam use chesevi lady ids, bhai ane id, anthe..

• cyndrilla changed the title to Bye cyndrilla
  • 1 month later...
On 11/15/2017 at 2:16 AM, Mady said:

adhi paid member ani telvada meeku??

antha pani paata leni fakeer mun*a lu ekkada untaru rela life lo?? mod galla srusti sai srusti anthe. danni evaraina abuse chesthe vallaki points padatam chudaleda?? mod gallaki bollani fake ids unnayi. max one month minchi vaadaru. ekkuva kaalam use chesevi lady ids, bhai ane id, anthe..

*=: