jays02

YuppTV alternate vundaa?

Recommended Posts

jays02

YuppTV alternate vundaa kotta gaa? Gemini to. deal yemaina vundaa ippudu, yupptv kaani inko app kaani. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AgniJamadagni

sling undi hai.. no etv though AgniJamadagni

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
teluguraja
1 hour ago, jays02 said:

YuppTV alternate vundaa kotta gaa? Gemini to. deal yemaina vundaa ippudu, yupptv kaani inko app kaani. 

PM Cheyyi cheptaagiphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ara_Tenkai

but clarity wise Yupp tv is the best...if you have a big tv though...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tokkalogola
1 hour ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Sling $25 per month.

IP tv vundii Canadian based 

which IPTV details plz..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MSRMH

I would say follow the below steps to get all the Indian Channels(telugu,hindi, oriya, bengali etc...)  (All Telugu Channels) Via these

- First buy Roku Stick From Walmart(Do not buy expensive one )  . It is just $17 or $15.

- Then add the Roku Stick to your TV. 

- Then go here https://desidigitals.com/member/member and create account 

- Add the "Desi Digitals" to your  Roku App.

- Follow the steps that are given in Desi digitals account to link the TV.

It is just $9.99/month. 

I tried it and it is successful. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jays02
1 hour ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

but clarity wise Yupp tv is the best...if you have a big tv though...

Thanks. They have offer now, 100 per yr - just for telugu with Gemini and free movies.  So may be this is best for now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vijrmc

You can buy a roku stick and then subscribe livechannels.tv $8.99 per month all Telugu channels including Gemini, maa, Etv groups, all news channels excluding TV9, all Indian English channels, all cricket live channels- Sony, willow, sky sports, espn etc... you get everything for 8.99 per month...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piracy Raja
47 minutes ago, MSRMH said:

I would say follow the below steps to get all the Indian Channels(telugu,hindi, oriya, bengali etc...)  (All Telugu Channels) Via these

- First buy Roku Stick From Walmart(Do not buy expensive one )  . It is just $17 or $15.

- Then add the Roku Stick to your TV. 

- Then go here https://desidigitals.com/member/member and create account 

- Add the "Desi Digitals" to your  Roku App.

- Follow the steps that are given in Desi digitals account to link the TV.

It is just $9.99/month. 

I tried it and it is successful. 

recorded untayaa or only live tv?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ronitreddy
1 hour ago, vijrmc said:

You can buy a roku stick and then subscribe livechannels.tv $8.99 per month all Telugu channels including Gemini, maa, Etv groups, all news channels excluding TV9, all Indian English channels, all cricket live channels- Sony, willow, sky sports, espn etc... you get everything for 8.99 per month...

Clarity mari?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
krishnote3
1 hour ago, vijrmc said:

You can buy a roku stick and then subscribe livechannels.tv $8.99 per month all Telugu channels including Gemini, maa, Etv groups, all news channels excluding TV9, all Indian English channels, all cricket live channels- Sony, willow, sky sports, espn etc... you get everything for 8.99 per month...

chromecast ki work avthadha?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vijrmc

Clarity depends on your roku stick. I got the one with 4K and I never had any problems... been using over a year....so far this is the best I know...No idea about chrome cast 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now