YuppTV alternate vundaa?

jays02

I would say follow the below steps to get all the Indian Channels(telugu,hindi, oriya, bengali etc...)  (All Telugu Channels) Via these

- First buy Roku Stick From Walmart(Do not buy expensive one )  . It is just $17 or $15.

- Then add the Roku Stick to your TV. 

- Then go here https://desidigitals.com/member/member and create account 

- Add the "Desi Digitals" to your  Roku App.

- Follow the steps that are given in Desi digitals account to link the TV.

It is just $9.99/month. 

I tried it and it is successful. 

1 hour ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

but clarity wise Yupp tv is the best...if you have a big tv though...

Thanks. They have offer now, 100 per yr - just for telugu with Gemini and free movies.  So may be this is best for now.

You can buy a roku stick and then subscribe livechannels.tv $8.99 per month all Telugu channels including Gemini, maa, Etv groups, all news channels excluding TV9, all Indian English channels, all cricket live channels- Sony, willow, sky sports, espn etc... you get everything for 8.99 per month...

47 minutes ago, MSRMH said:

I would say follow the below steps to get all the Indian Channels(telugu,hindi, oriya, bengali etc...)  (All Telugu Channels) Via these

- First buy Roku Stick From Walmart(Do not buy expensive one )  . It is just $17 or $15.

- Then add the Roku Stick to your TV. 

- Then go here https://desidigitals.com/member/member and create account 

- Add the "Desi Digitals" to your  Roku App.

- Follow the steps that are given in Desi digitals account to link the TV.

It is just $9.99/month. 

I tried it and it is successful. 

recorded untayaa or only live tv?

1 hour ago, vijrmc said:

You can buy a roku stick and then subscribe livechannels.tv $8.99 per month all Telugu channels including Gemini, maa, Etv groups, all news channels excluding TV9, all Indian English channels, all cricket live channels- Sony, willow, sky sports, espn etc... you get everything for 8.99 per month...

Clarity mari?

1 hour ago, vijrmc said:

chromecast ki work avthadha?