Jai Balayya

Paidithalli

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

But ikkada aame original identity bayata pettaledu kadaa, how can she complain about cyber bullying. I don't think it works that way bro, if your actual identity is compromised and personal details revealed then yeah perhaps she might be able to do that. 

Ee virtual DB lo edo rojuki oka kotha ID tho osthey em claim chesi vestundi case, I don't think it works that way bro. Plus she herself revealed a lot of personal details about her life

Emo mari. Talking to attorney andhi.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ranku_mogudu

• Android_Halwa

• Paidithalli

• MagaMaharaju

1 minute ago, MagaMaharaju said:

navvaneeki emundhi vayya

Em reason tho attorney ni approach ayyi case vesthundayya. 

Aame personal details evaranna reveal chesara cheppu, no right. 

Plus everything that was spoken about her here was based on things she herself mentioned. 

Evevo kalpitalu ante anukovachu but she herself came here and revealed about her marital problems, personal issues etc. 

Aame asalu evaro, ekkaduntundo aa details reveal chesthey yeah I can understand she has a case. Edo virtual ID meeda ila annaru janalu ante attorney kooda nenu navvinatte navvuthadu.

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Em reason tho attorney ni approach ayyi case vesthundayya. 

Aame personal details evaranna reveal chesara cheppu, no right. 

Plus everything that was spoken about her here was based on things she herself mentioned. 

Evevo kalpitalu ante anukovachu but she herself came here and revealed about her marital problems, personal issues etc. 

Aame asalu evaro, ekkaduntundo aa details reveal chesthey yeah I can understand she has a case. Edo virtual ID meeda ila annaru janalu ante attorney kooda nenu navvinatte navvuthadu.

emo vayya. meeku ameke telvali.

nenu jump )o_

2 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

But ikkada aame original identity bayata pettaledu kadaa, how can she complain about cyber bullying. I don't think it works that way bro, if your actual identity is compromised and personal details revealed then yeah perhaps she might be able to do that. 

Ee virtual DB lo edo rojuki oka kotha ID tho osthey em claim chesi vestundi case, I don't think it works that way bro. Plus she herself revealed a lot of personal details about her life

@3$%

correst

ee id lo vochindhi 

2 hours ago, MagaMaharaju said:

details adagamaaku. Cyber bullying kindha cheyyochu emo.

Proof kosam etu ee thread untadhi @3$%

details teliyanappudu tataku tapakayalu  pelchaku @3$%