Top Posters In This Topic

• Moon_Walker

• yankees

• Staysafebro

• 4Vikram

Popular Days

1 minute ago, Staysafebro said:

So there is evc model with your firm? 

EVVC ante maavodu direct ga projects bid chesthaadu by competing against other vendors like Accenture , Deloitte etc.But my role doesnt require to work in client location. I work remotely and occasionally fly to client sites. So my primary work location is my home and that was she confirmed with my LCA.

5 hours ago, Moon_Walker said:

Guys

Got my h1b visa approved today at hyderabad. Just 4 questions and it was done.

Just be confident and prepared.

Although i have seen good number of students getting rejections maybe for individual reasons.

So those panic mongers and gossip creators get a life as i have seen many h1bs in civil, IT and network/infra backgrounds getting stamped today.

Just be prepared with right docs.

babai.......congrats first....let me tell u one thing....Paina vunna vadu yevadi tala rata vadiki rastadu....neeku cool ga ayindi ani andariki cool ga avvali ani ledu..... EVVC vadiki clean ga stamping avvachu and FT gadiki reject avvachu........but FT lo vunna neeku successfull ga stamping ayindi ani andariki ala avvvalani ledu..................

Docs ani correct ga vundi 2015 lo with client letter tho , naaa H1 deny chesadu....same docs tho i94 valid vunte malli H1 veste(with all the same docs) got approved for 3 years....

suffering is personal, let him suffer..............

4 minutes ago, yankees said:

babai.......congrats first....let me tell u one thing....Paina vunna vadu yevadi tala rata vadiki rastadu....neeku cool ga ayindi ani andariki cool ga avvali ani ledu..... EVVC vadiki clean ga stamping avvachu and FT gadiki reject avvachu........but FT lo vunna neeku successfull ga stamping ayindi ani andariki ala avvvalani ledu..................

Docs ani correct ga vundi 2015 lo with client letter tho , naaa H1 deny chesadu....same docs tho i94 valid vunte malli H1 veste(with all the same docs) got approved for 3 years....

suffering is personal, let him suffer..............

Ok man i understand and good to know u got it second time.. Only thing i was telling is there is too much fear thats being created and want to mention its not that bad as it is being projected.

8 minutes ago, Moon_Walker said:

Ok man i understand and good to know u got it second time.. Only thing i was telling is there is too much fear thats being created and want to mention its not that bad as it is being projected.

there is fear, just look at the murthy law firm and trackkit for all the RFE's the Uscis is requesting....two weeks back chicago port of entry deported 5 persons....doesn't come in news, but the reality is it is going on

1 minute ago, yankees said:

there is fear, just look at the murthy law firm and trackkit for all the RFE's the Uscis is requesting....two weeks back chicago port of entry deported 5 persons....doesn't come in news, but the reality is it is going on

+1 5 month back same position, same qualification, same lca and contract ki approve ayindi ippudu RFE yesi dobbadu. 

Asalu team lo sagam mandiki paddayi. Evadi luck vaadidhi. 

11 minutes ago, yankees said:

Ee deport background enti?

1 hour ago, BostonBullodu said:

edo pedda EVVC model lo stamping ayinattu cheptunnavu endi baa na laddu lodi FTE ayi undi stamping ayindi kada... 

Friend ft ee monna Dropbox este pilichi interview tiskunaru poye apudu cheyla 221 g kagitham peti pampiru. Can't say it's pure luck 

24 minutes ago, Moon_Walker said:

Can't say man depends on situation, sometimes it's easy sometimes it's hard no. Anyways congos man

59 minutes ago, Moon_Walker said:

Ee deport background enti?

i just know one guy...its just because his employer did not run the pay check in H1 for one month.....he is currently having a job in downtown chicago with all the client letters and stuff

7 hours ago, Moon_Walker said:

Guys

Got my h1b visa approved today at hyderabad. Just 4 questions and it was done.

Just be confident and prepared.

Although i have seen good number of students getting rejections maybe for individual reasons.

So those panic mongers and gossip creators get a life as i have seen many h1bs in civil, IT and network/infra backgrounds getting stamped today.

Just be prepared with right docs.

USCIS official figures publish sesaka kooda emi worry avvalsina avsaram ledu , antha fine ani dream lo vundali anukunte, you can.