calling uk guys or europe guys

buffaloboy

i planned to visit france from uk in dec 1st week. i have my shengen visa ready ...as i have only 3/4  days as my holiday..pls suggest me what are the places to visit in france ..? ofcourse effil tower in the top of my list ..is there any  other places i can visit ..? and how to travel locally in france by tube or trains ..? and the accomodation to book in hotels etc..

any info in the visitors point of view is highly appriciated,..

thank you

Disney world... Louvre...Arc de triumph..montpransse..Perfume museum...Cabaret 

Same London style lo ne under ground untadi... Tubes lekka... Map pattukoni povudu..Easy way of transport city mottam

58 minutes ago, nallaberrry said:

Same London style lo ne under ground untadi... Tubes lekka... Map pattukoni povudu..Easy way of transport city mottam

I second that make sure you have map always with you in hand eh hotel lo stay chesthavo vallu istharu 

those people don't speak english at all if you ask someone on your way or when you are lost and try to ask something.. 

eiffel tower day and night views rondu cover cheyyi broo... 

9 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

I second that make sure you have map always with you in hand eh hotel lo stay chesthavo vallu istharu 

those people don't speak english at all if you ask someone on your way or when you are lost and try to ask something.. 

Hotel vallu istadu... Lekapothe underground ticket  counter lo kooda istadu....Day pass untadi... Same like London tube... 6 or 8 euros entho untadi..Antha costly em kaadhu..UK lekkane untadi cost of living

3 hours ago, BostonBullodu said:

4 hours ago, nallaberrry said:

Thank you guys , can we cover those above places in two days ..? 

1 hour ago, buffaloboy said:

Thank you guys , can we cover those above places in two days ..? 

Get the 2 day tour pass which covers the bus tour, siene boat river tour including lourve museum. 

Else, just get the day ticket for under ground and go around to the important places and pay for the lourve seperately