Double tax on Tollywood movies

RunRaajaRun123

AP govt should start double taxing all telugu movies which  don’t have minimum percentage of Andhra actors working on it or Which did not shoot minimum percentage in AP. Unless it is a small movie.

ee Bose DK gallaki valla rupayi upayogam ledu. Tamil movies ki vesinatte vellaki double tax lu esi dobbali.

note: Andhra actors meant who are current residents of AP not people who are born to Andhra people.

I also welcome TG govt to do d same.

1 minute ago, sattipandu said:

hmmmm  not a bad idea , may initially backfire avvochu but if its proven as a revenue source, this might work in AP favor

Backfire aina lyt ee Tfi vallu kcr gaadi sankanaakuthunnaru.

Ee tfi valla AP ki rupayi upayogam Ledu.

evadi dabbulu evadi sukham vaadiki kaavali.

3 hours ago, RunRaajaRun123 said:

AP govt should start double taxing all telugu movies which  don’t have minimum percentage of Andhra actors working on it or Which did not shoot minimum percentage in AP. Unless it is a small movie.

ee Bose DK gallaki valla rupayi upayogam ledu. Tamil movies ki vesinatte vellaki double tax lu esi dobbali.

note: Andhra actors meant who are current residents of AP not people who are born to Andhra people.

TG will make sure we support a thriving entertainment industry and will not take any steps which may eventually hurt the finances..People and prosperity flourish irrespective of who they are...Like residents and non-residents..I have no idea what you meant by that but its not a good development.

AP can do what ever it wants. 

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

TG will make sure we support a thriving entertainment industry and will not take any steps which may eventually hurt the finances..People and prosperity flourish irrespective of who they are...Like residents and non-residents..I have no idea what you meant by that but its not a good development.

AP can do what ever it wants. 

lol.

TECHNICALLY .. Hyd is part of AP till 2024.. em eekaleru

mr. runrajarun,

look at what Halwa is saying. he's both wrong and right. entertainment industry will thrive in TG, but the movies themselves are not making any profit. except rare ones like bahubali.

what AP can do is, encourage the entertainment industry. i.e. get channels to open AP offices, have  post production studios, plenty of youtubers making content based on the movies. because even if movies don't make money, others can make money off of it.

It is upto the people of AP to use the advantage of not having movie industry, but still have a captive audience they can milk in many other ways.

having the movie industry in the state is a serious resource drain. AP is better off not having it.

Backfire aina lyt ee Tfi vallu kcr gaadi sankanaakuthunnaru.

Ee tfi valla AP ki rupayi upayogam Ledu.

evadi dabbulu evadi sukham vaadiki kaavali.

adhi mee tappu bossu. AP doesn't have a leader of the stature of KCR.

CBN looks and talks like a dumb person.

4 hours ago, RunRaajaRun123 said:

We also don’t have any use of you in this world . Pay double tax or die in Andhra keyboard warrior  ani sarigama asking