Bitcoin discussions and knowledge share

jbunny007

1 hour ago, jbunny007 said:

Mining is like generating your own coins, you can go through the steps on Electronium. there are multiple ways you can do this, It is very slow process, I have one cloud servers, I used it.

Any video or site I can get better idea on that ??

32 minutes ago, lovable said:

Evadiki kavali vayya.. ekuva unte ammuko takuva unte konuko.. 

Nayaldi dip start avani okkodu borru mantaru 1600 vunapudu enter ayya 2400 ki poindi mali 1700 degara agindi ami ardam kala one day lo 

800x-1.png

Best way to know is research for yourself. evado okadu 2 paragraphs lo cheptey ardam aye concept kadu. More you google, more you learn. Not just about Bitcoin, but about everything you need to know about the tech

2 hours ago, jbunny007 said:

I read some one bought crypterium, thinking to buy some. what do you all think, Any inputs?

Now it's risky ani naa abhipraayam ..already early investors ki chaala bonus vacchindhi...so ico ayyaka exchange hit ayithe usually baaga dump chesthaaru...It's your call bro nenu early investor ni crypterium lo 

11 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

Now it's risky ani naa abhipraayam ..already early investors ki chaala bonus vacchindhi...so ico ayyaka exchange hit ayithe usually baaga dump chesthaaru...It's your call bro nenu early investor ni crypterium lo 

I thought so, but still they are giving 10% bonus, thinking to take chance and  invest a little amount.

3 hours ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Any video or site I can get better idea on that ??

Mining antey emi ledu macha someone in world using ur system memory and computing power to calculate complicated solution 2 types of mining one is hardware mining and cloud mining hardware mining you buy motherboard gpu CPU assemble and run algorithm based on which coin you like to mine this is pretty straight forward.. cloud mining antey you don't buy any hardware but you keep running algorithm in cloud  ... Google "mining rig setup" you will get more idea 

51 minutes ago, macha said:

Mining antey emi ledu macha someone in world using ur system memory and computing power to calculate complicated solution 2 types of mining one is hardware mining and cloud mining hardware mining you buy motherboard gpu CPU assemble and run algorithm based on which coin you like to mine this is pretty straight forward.. cloud mining antey you don't buy any hardware but you keep running algorithm in cloud  ... Google "mining rig setup" you will get more idea 

inkoti asic mining marchipoyav.......even though its also hardware mining.........its more powerful and will find the blocks at faster rate than regular mining rigs........asics vunna vallu and coin mining aa particular coin early days lo chesina vallu will make lot of coins.......later it will not be profitable unless u have asic or good mining rig

or you can also buy the hash power in https://www.nicehash.com/ .........nee deggara powerful mining rig vunte u can also sell the hash power

Other than Bitcoin and Ethereum..... Other coins are called altcoins.... 

BTC and ETH are 1st users of blockchain techonology...... There are 1000's of altcoins and new ICO's always come in.... Dont invest in anything blindly...... 

For someone wanting to explore Cryptos, I would strongly recommend to start only with these 3 (BTC/ETH/LTC). They are mostly stable and have huge user base..

yellowyellow_shittyfellowalso bitcoin mining is not profitable any more even with powerful asics unless u have multiple asics setup.............mee system tho mining cheyyalanthe best thing is to mine ethereum, zcash and zencash

https://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency

ikkada ey ey coin entha profit istundo approx ga calculate chesukondi if u want to mine in crypto using gpus or cpus

1 hour ago, Puchakai said:

inkoti asic mining marchipoyav.......even though its also hardware mining.........its more powerful and will find the blocks at faster rate than regular mining rigs........asics vunna vallu and coin mining aa particular coin early days lo chesina vallu will make lot of coins.......later it will not be profitable unless u have asic or good mining rig

or you can also buy the hash power in https://www.nicehash.com/ .........nee deggara powerful mining rig vunte u can also sell the hash power

Asic minig is out of hands man not profitable