Bitcoin discussions and knowledge share

jbunny007

1 hour ago, KrishnaDevaRaya said:

u r my fav in Crypto suggestions bro. because of you I bought Neo at 7 dollars and made money.. yourock

Idhi agreed bro..crypto world ki enter ayyindhi bro post choose....chaala help chesaadu starting lo.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, afdbtimepass said:

edo wallets gurinchi discuss chesaru monna..ekkuva amount kakunte.. coin base lo wallets lekuna light aa?

hardware wallet is the best if u can store the pvt keys and back up your device or paper wallet, as its easy to understand if ur not having huge amountyellowyellow_shittyfellow

20 hours ago, cup_saucer said:

fitst u need to start off biying one coin with real currency for instance dollars.

so coinbase lo one of the three coins konali(fee untadi).

transfer that coin to any other exchange(fee untadi) like cryptopia, bittrex, polenix etc. inka chala chala unnayi.. 

akkada offer to low price on a coin by little less or buy for whatever the seller on top of the sell order is offering for. (fee untadi).

coinbase lo e coin kontav anedi u should decide by coming from last step to first step in reverse order. what i mean is suppose nen EMC2 konta from bittrex. bittrex lo emc2 ki only btc market lo undi. so nen coinbase lo btc konta. 

How to transfer to bittrex?

2 hours ago, karna11 said:

How to transfer to bittrex?

This is the same process to buy IOTA & NEO right?. Planning to buy some NEO & IOTA today, please add some detail steps.

I already have ETH & BTC ready to transfer to other exchanges but need to know exact process, read in some forums IOTA/NEO are not available through some exchanges for US users, so want to be careful before transferring to exchange accounts.