Bitcoin discussions and knowledge share

jbunny007

2 minutes ago, 9ine said:

bitquence ani peru vunnapudu kondamanukunna..list lo kooda raasukunna..

But, never bought this one and same with Zcoin.

nennu kooda same bro BQX apatinuche telusu but rebranding cheshey anta varaku konaledhu, rebranding iyaka price pump ayinde.

1 minute ago, Legend_killer said:

nennu kooda same bro BQX apatinuche telusu but rebranding cheshey anta varaku konaledhu, rebranding iyaka price pump ayinde.

how much profits are we talking about here ? 25k$ atleast ?

2 minutes ago, Legend_killer said:

Yes maa akka cheppindhi vinaledhu..next ethos ayyaka nuvvu cheppav vinna

5 minutes ago, alooparata said:

how much profits are we talking about here ? 25k$ atleast ?

20 cents apudu telusu bro project adi list lo rasukuna kondam ani taravatha 1-2$ madhyalo yekka train, just imagine if you invest same captial in when it is 20 cents . 

ico invest cheshina valaki X100  + already 

$100 pedithey ico apudu yepudu adi 10,000$ + counting 

Chinna doubt..pls clarify....

For eg, if I want to buy any coin say NEO using BTC. Neo is at 100 and Btc is at 15000. So I am assuming the exchange to buy will be 1neo = 0.0066 btc (not taking the fee into account). 

Lets say if btc value increased to 20000 and neo is still at 100. What will neo price be if i want buy with btc? Does the value base on the actual dollar value? So 1 neo= 0.005 btc? If that's true, can I say that it is profitable to buy coins when the btc value is higher compared to when it is lower? In other words, will we lose more money if I use my btc when its low priced? And when will we gain more money by selling the other coins - when btc low or btc high?

8 minutes ago, Legend_killer said:

20 cents apudu telusu bro project adi list lo rasukuna kondam ani taravatha 1-2$ madhyalo yekka train, just imagine if you invest same captial in when it is 20 cents . 

ico invest cheshina valaki X100  + already 

$100 pedithey ico apudu yepudu adi 10,000$ + counting 

If 's buts vaddhu bro...future choodham..if we all work together we can succeed much faster..

But prathi vallu valla research vallu cheyyali just guddiga petteyakunda

2 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

If 's buts vaddhu bro...future choodham..if we all work together we can succeed much faster..

But prathi vallu valla research vallu cheyyali just guddiga petteyakunda

Well said bro...past chooste edupu tappa em vundadu..lets go ahead ante..

4 minutes ago, DesiMacha said:

Chinna doubt..pls clarify....

For eg, if I want to buy any coin say NEO using BTC. Neo is at 100 and Btc is at 15000. So I am assuming the exchange to buy will be 1neo = 0.0066 btc (not taking the fee into account). 

Lets say if btc value increased to 20000 and neo is still at 100. What will neo price be if i want buy with btc? Does the value base on the actual dollar value? So 1 neo= 0.005 btc? If that's true, can I say that it is profitable to buy coins when the btc value is higher compared to when it is lower? In other words, will we lose more money if I use my btc when its low priced? And when will we gain more money by selling the other coins - when btc low or btc high?

Just start trading hands on and you will understand it automatically. ideally once you convert to BTC. JUST THINK ONLY IN TERMS OF BTC (Satoshis). FORGET ABOUT USD. When you are comfortable that you multiplied your BTC and when BTC price is high. Thats when you convert it into USD for cashing out. Dont bring USD into picture while trading in BTC. It will only confuse you. Think only in terms of BTC and multiplying BTC. and honestly dont even cash out by converting BTC to USD. just HODL BTC. Precious BTC.