Bitcoin discussions and knowledge share

jbunny007

Starting this thread to discuss and share bitcoin and related crypto knowledge.

I started mining Electronium, but thinking to buy some Electronium and Crypterium. Read some good posts on AFDB but they are spread across multiple threads, Lets use this thread to discuss and share.

Admins, Please pin this thread and we will keep LTT to keep this thread active. I will contribute as much as possible.

25 minutes ago, jbunny007 said:

Starting this thread to discuss and share bitcoin and related crypto knowledge.

I started mining Electronium, but thinking to buy some Electronium and Crypterium. Read some good posts on AFDB but they are spread across multiple threads, Lets use this thread to discuss and share.

Admins, Please pin this thread and we will keep LTT to keep this thread active. I will contribute as much as possible.

Mining ante?? Throw some liteeee...!!

coinbase lo basic trading chesthunna.. ee mining no idea.. next bittrex lo altcoins konali.. dhaani meedha b info plz

@Raithu_bida

• MOD23 pinned this topic
3 hours ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Mining ante?? Throw some liteeee...!!

coinbase lo basic trading chesthunna.. ee mining no idea.. next bittrex lo altcoins konali.. dhaani meedha b info plz

@Raithu_bida

Mining is like generating your own coins, you can go through the steps on Electronium. there are multiple ways you can do this, It is very slow process, I have one cloud servers, I used it.