Bitcoin discussions and knowledge share

jbunny007

5 minutes ago, venky29 said:

mana dagara bitcoin undi vere alt coins kavali ante we can do it via coinexchange aa? 

evarina cheppandi 

anni us ve unnai india specific ga em leva ?

zebpay lo em em coins cheyochu.... I heard lot about zebpay from indian friends

9 minutes ago, venky29 said:

mana dagara bitcoin undi vere alt coins kavali ante we can do it via coinexchange aa? 

evarina cheppandi 

anni us ve unnai india specific ga em leva ?

you can buy bitcoin from India site and transfer to exchange to buy Alt coins.. if you make profit sell to get BTC and transfer to India exchange to get rupees...

use Bittrex or Polonoeix or Binance

4 minutes ago, Raithu_bida said:

Asalu we can buy btc in USA and can sell at high price in India???

bro, I msged you regarding the exact same thing.....I am planning to do this, buy in coinbase and sell it in india sites like zebpay and koinex.in

3 minutes ago, Raithu_bida said:

Asalu we can buy btc in USA and can sell at high price in India???

Also, something which I had a similar question on same lines

For example: Yesterday I saw btc was 15500 on gdax, but bitthumb showed the price of 17000. If we transfer from gdax to bitthumb and then sell, we still make a profit even if you buy at market price and sell in bitthumb? Is that even a possibility, I know transaction time is slow, so price can vary.... but alanti option unda ani

3 minutes ago, masakali said:

Also, something which I had a similar question on same lines

For example: Yesterday I saw btc was 15500 on gdax, but bitthumb showed the price of 17000. If we transfer from gdax to bitthumb and then sell, we still make a profit even if you buy at market price and sell in bitthumb? Is that even a possibility, I know transaction time is slow, so price can vary.... but alanti option unda ani

coinbase lo currently bitcoin purchase price is $15802 which is Rs 1011328.......india lo bitcoin selling price is 1081000......the difference is almost Rs 60,000......even after paying all the fees and extra things......we still can make a profit of Rs 50,000

2 minutes ago, srshb445 said:

coinbase lo currently bitcoin purchase price is $15802 which is Rs 1011328.......india lo bitcoin selling price is 1081000......the difference is almost Rs 60,000......even after paying all the fees and extra things......we still can make a profit of Rs 50,000

Correct, but does anyone have any firsthand experience in this ?

Just now, masakali said:

Correct, but does anyone have any firsthand experience in this ?

nenu try chestanu ngt....will create one india acct for bitcoin trading,.....will send some btc from coinbase to india acct.......will test with small amt initially and will see.....

5 minutes ago, srshb445 said:

nenu try chestanu ngt....will create one india acct for bitcoin trading,.....will send some btc from coinbase to india acct.......will test with small amt initially and will see.....

Good luck with that.... 

Legal ga ela untado chudali , since the profit you make is an earning in that particular country I suppose,