Bitcoin discussions and knowledge share

jbunny007

51 minutes ago, srshb445 said:

nenu try chestanu ngt....will create one india acct for bitcoin trading,.....will send some btc from coinbase to india acct.......will test with small amt initially and will see.....

45 minutes ago, masakali said:

Good luck with that.... 

Legal ga ela untado chudali , since the profit you make is an earning in that particular country I suppose,

Can you guide me??

Cboe Futures Exchange Plans to Offer Trading in Bitcoin Futures Beginning 6:00 p.m. EST on Sunday, December 10th

Gemini is excited to announce that Bitcoin (USD) Futures Contracts will begin trading on the Cboe Futures Exchange, LLC (CFE) starting at 6:00 p.m. EST on Sunday December 10th, 2017 under the ticker symbol “XBT” (contract specifications | fact sheet). Monday, December 11th, will be the first full day of trading, and there will be no trading fees for XBT futures in the month of December.

XBT futures are cash-settled contracts based on Gemini’s auction price for bitcoin, denominated in U.S. dollars. XBT futures are specifically designed to allow participants to implement straightforward trading strategies, through settlement to a single, tradeable auction price.

• XBT futures will cash-settle on the third Wednesday of the month
  • Final settlement value (XBTS) will reflect the Gemini 4:00 p.m. ET daily bitcoin auction price
  • XBT futures will enable investors to take a directional view on the price of bitcoin (both long and short), gain exposure to bitcoin prices, or hedge their existing bitcoin positions
  • XBT futures will bring benefits to traders, including transparency, efficient price discovery, deep liquidity and centralized clearing
  • CFE is regulated by the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC)
  • Gemini is a New York trust company regulated by the New York Department of Financial Services (NYSDFS)
  • Gemini and CFE have cross-market surveillance and information-sharing agreements in place
  • Visit our website to learn more about Gemini auctions, accessing our APIs and consuming Gemini market data, and our institutional offering as well as cross-connects to our matching engine. Visit Cboe’s website to learn more about XBT 

can Some one explain this??

1 hour ago, all_cinema_abhimani said:

you can buy bitcoin from India site and transfer to exchange to buy Alt coins.. if you make profit sell to get BTC and transfer to India exchange to get rupees...

use Bittrex or Polonoeix or Binance

Bhayya edo wallets antunnaru wat is that? na india site vadu oka wallet id ani ichadu adena or do we need any other wallets to store coins?

53 minutes ago, Raithu_bida said:

Can you guide me??

I am not sure, that is just a curious question....... legal ga issue undochu trading between 2 different countries, laundering avvochu if not done right,.... 

Someone should start AFDB token.... 

Every ICO is making some good money in millions mundu nunche.... endo janalaki inni paisal ekkad nunchi vasthunnayo... ANy ICO I go to, says they received 20mill+ in token sale 

1 minute ago, masakali said:

Every ICO is making some good money in millions mundu nunche.... endo janalaki inni paisal ekkad nunchi vasthunnayo... ANy ICO I go to, says they received 20mill+ in token sale 

Now people are cautions about icos but still u can get around 300 btc for shitty ico .

Just now, Legend_killer said:

Now people are cautions about icos but still u can get around 300 btc for shitty ico .

Yeah everyone is cautious, but once you attach one big name as an advisor, thats it, it will sell like hot cake

7 minutes ago, masakali said:

We will start Amaravaticoin--- lokesh  @SonyKongara@Crazy_Robert

1 hour ago, all_cinema_abhimani said:

is stellar lumens good coin? it is down now.. is it good to pump in?

Bought couple of houndres worth of those coins.. will hold for couple of months