Bitcoin discussions and knowledge share

jbunny007

9 minutes ago, jbunny007 said:

Can buy Lumen using $ from checking or Credit cards?

Ledhu bhaiya , see btc or eth konali first yepudina taravatha exchnage ki velli small coins like lumen konukovachu by trading . Edi ani small coins ki common process .

55 minutes ago, Legend_killer said:

Ledhu bhaiya , see btc or eth konali first yepudina taravatha exchnage ki velli small coins like lumen konukovachu by trading . Edi ani small coins ki common process .

Thanks bought them using LTC. Any expectations on its growth?

1 hour ago, 9ine said:

this guy made enough money and talking about philosophy and survival :) 

No. I never talk about philosophy. Just ask people improve their argument standards.

I first bought bitcoin in 2013, after a guy in this db brought it up. I think he went by the name SatoshiNakamoto. He was an idiot, who thought highly of himself, and can't take a single opposing argument, or make a coherent argument himself, like the rest in this db. But him bringing up this bitcoin spiked my interest, even though I had already heard about it earlier in passing.

Since then, I bought and sold many coins, never with the intention of 'investing'. The current interest in 'investing' on a coin is irritating to me. I want to use my coins, not keep them waiting, for prices to stabilise.

Anyway major share of bitcoins (around 50%) is probably owned by some 100 people. And they are playing the rest for fools.

I have invested in a new blockchain token called bitclave couple weeks back. I don't care if it goes up or down. I like what they are trying to do, although after Ethereum, I doubt blockchain can sustain search indexes, and algorithms in its block, without affecting its performance.

So, if you have some coin tech you are investing in, why not describe its tech, and how its different to the current tech, than raving ad naseum on its price moves? Can anyone truly predict coin moves, or any price moves? If they can, will they say it in a public forum?