Bitcoin discussions and knowledge share

jbunny007

Iroju and ninna nijamga group lo entha fud create chesaru,, raithu bridda ni aithe gruddalo tannali seriously anni laddulo postlu esadu endo physchoism. I myself lost money during fud in the past because of panic selling and stupidity.. DB lo chala mandi sensitive people undi untaru and newbies andaru edo try cheddam ani vacharu papam,, andarilo almost 50 - 60 % panic sell chesi untaru kachitanga news nijam emo anukoni based on the outside observation and db,.. Money might be very important for them and starting lone major losses unte they might say good bye to Crypto thinking this is nonsense.. Nijanga entha erri fook postlu esi savadengaru.. pakkodi money ante enthaina manaki chinna chupe kadha. maazak okati rondu sarlu aithe bavuntadi and every other minute ki total shivering postlu esi mental 10gicharu kadha. };_

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hello1234 said:

Iroju and ninna nijamga group lo entha fud create chesaru,, raithu bridda ni aithe gruddalo tannali seriously anni laddulo postlu esadu endo physchoism. I myself lost money during fud in the past because of panic selling and stupidity.. DB lo chala mandi sensitive people undi untaru and newbies andaru edo try cheddam ani vacharu papam,, andarilo almost 50 - 60 % panic sell chesi untaru kachitanga news nijam emo anukoni based on the outside observation and db,.. Money might be very important for them and starting lone major losses unte they might say good bye to Crypto thinking this is nonsense.. Nijanga entha erri fook postlu esi savadengaru.. pakkodi money ante enthaina manaki chinna chupe kadha. maazak okati rondu sarlu aithe bavuntadi and every other minute ki total shivering postlu esi mental 10gicharu kadha. };_

nee lanti vallu trading cheyakudadhu bro looks like you joined crypto bandwagon this is not the right place for you one individual post chusi panic ayyavu antey emi research cheyatam ledhu ani ardham avuthundhi. unless you find a value in product just because someone in db posted to buy or sell adhey follow avuthunnavu anukunta

20 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

nee lanti vallu trading cheyakudadhu bro looks like you joined crypto bandwagon this is not the right place for you one individual post chusi panic ayyavu antey emi research cheyatam ledhu ani ardham avuthundhi. unless you find a value in product just because someone in db posted to buy or sell adhey follow avuthunnavu anukunta

Pani pata leda vankul neeku 

54 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

Nenu Cheppina daniki nuvvu annadaniki asalu emanna sambandam undha..  This is not about you or me, kotha vallu ofcourse DB lo and other places lo iche ideas prakaram went ahead and bought it because DB lo max good calls ye icharu.. people who entered late might bought it at all time high, but actual news em nijanga bayataki rakunda vallani bayapedithe they will sell it for loss,, Just fun kosam playing with people’s money and emotions is not acceptable.. Every other person out there is different and reacts to things differently.. We are dealing with 1000’s of dollars and unless news is for real,, we shouldn’t scare the shitt out of people. Hope you understand my point. 

3 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

job less rey bench meedha unna, inthaki nuvvu ekkada?

Bay Area entrepreneur vi nuvvu jobs ichche stage lo vunnav ani sakram Ankul told. Friday leaving nenu

8 minutes ago, toranam said:

Which is the good site to follow crypto news

market padabotundi ani etc etc please reply

market padatundi ani evaru guess cheyyaleru vuncle.........it is done internally by bears and whales

its always unpredictable and volatile, ee vishayam mind lo pettukuni mundukelladame

4 hours ago, Hello1234 said:

Nenu Cheppina daniki nuvvu annadaniki asalu emanna sambandam undha..  This is not about you or me, kotha vallu ofcourse DB lo and other places lo iche ideas prakaram went ahead and bought it because DB lo max good calls ye icharu.. people who entered late might bought it at all time high, but actual news em nijanga bayataki rakunda vallani bayapedithe they will sell it for loss,, Just fun kosam playing with people’s money and emotions is not acceptable.. Every other person out there is different and reacts to things differently.. We are dealing with 1000’s of dollars and unless news is for real,, we shouldn’t scare the shitt out of people. Hope you understand my point. 

5 hours ago, Hello1234 said:

Baa I think you are in crypto world for quite a time we all told many times even if market becomes zero We will hold ani so enjoy the fud most of them also did ee time lo manam tense aithe health ki kuda manchidi kadu just relax during fud and spent extra fiat for left out for quick alts 

by the if I spread fud I am sorry it was never intentional it was total sarcasm and even many people understand that 

I say that, well because to us in the Crypto World , we see things differently. Green is good and Red is bad, this is what you’ve come to know as true. Well, scrap that! In Crypto Space, we throw all that shitty knowledge away because the reverse is true for most cases.

Red is good because it gives many day traders the opportunity for huge gains, hehe, as well as good for you because it gives baghodlers (our word for long term investors) the opportunity to buy more, and buy in cheaper for those long positions into those great projects/technologies you’ve researched when you convert that spare fiat you have stashed away somewhere.

So, welcome to the Crypto Nation and how we think. Now buy and hodl.

28 minutes ago, Puchakai said:

crying people ki ee roju bears inko chance istara..........teliyalanthe AFDB ni follow avuta vundandi

26 minutes ago, Puchakai said:

inko 1 week daaaka elanti fud news lekapothe, i think it will be back to normal 700 billion cap

Bears trying hard but still 12 to 13k reach aithe bears are gone 

Ven vadidi ado announcement

We are so excited that its finally here! Don't miss the opportunity to witness this historical moment! #VeChain #DNV GL

i hope they don’t repeat trx