Bitcoin discussions and knowledge share

jbunny007

5 minutes ago, Raithu_bidda_ said:

Baa I think you are in crypto world for quite a time we all told many times even if market becomes zero We will hold ani so enjoy the fud most of them also did ee time lo manam tense aithe health ki kuda manchidi kadu just relax during fud and spent extra fiat for left out for quick alts 

by the if I spread fud I am sorry it was never intentional it was total sarcasm and even many people understand that 

I say that, well because to us in the Crypto World , we see things differently. Green is good and Red is bad, this is what you’ve come to know as true. Well, scrap that! In Crypto Space, we throw all that shitty knowledge away because the reverse is true for most cases.

Red is good because it gives many day traders the opportunity for huge gains, hehe, as well as good for you because it gives baghodlers (our word for long term investors) the opportunity to buy more, and buy in cheaper for those long positions into those great projects/technologies you’ve researched when you convert that spare fiat you have stashed away somewhere.

So, welcome to the Crypto Nation and how we think. Now buy and hodl.

this is true.......most of the newbies em anukuntaru anthe green vunte good ani.............but red is the time when we can invest more and green is the time when we can covert 10% such profit to cash

i always enjoy blood bathe

4 minutes ago, Raithu_bidda_ said:

Ven vadidi ado announcement

We are so excited that its finally here! Don't miss the opportunity to witness this historical moment! #VeChain #DNV GL

i hope they don’t repeat trx 

weighting........cents nundi holding a lot.........perigithe 25% ammi vere dantlo invest chesta ^^

8 minutes ago, Puchakai said:

weighting........cents nundi holding a lot.........perigithe 25% ammi vere dantlo invest chesta ^^

Me too waiting man 10$ ki pothe 25 percent tho qsp konta will buy ven again after correction 

9 minutes ago, Puchakai said:

Lessons learned from yesterday correction 

keep fiat in reserve for atleast 5k 

3 minutes ago, mad_foodie said:

ee moodu coins 50% sale lo unayi..konocha...are these good coins

waves is good for long term holding......konni projects success aithe waves platform meeda tirugundadu

salt is good but price is controlled

Dyor

9 minutes ago, Puchakai said:

waves is good for long term holding......konni projects success aithe waves platform meeda tirugundadu

salt is good but price is controlled

Dyor

Thanks bro