Bitcoin discussions and knowledge share

jbunny007

On 3/15/2018 at 8:28 PM, jbunny007 said:

Hey there, 

I’m here to continue my tradition of telling you the most exciting news about carVertical!  📈🕺🚀

We can finally confirm that the breath-taking rumour our community has been talking about is TRUE.

carVertical is proudly presenting the partnership with BMW Group.

We publicly declared that both companies will collaborate to create the first ever connected vehicle history reports. That combines two of the following: live data streaming from connected cars and vehicle history reports.

The case is revolutionary in terms of the data origin. The carVertical vehicle history report, which traditionally would be comprised of data from state registries, workshops or insurance companies, will now be enriched with data coming straight from the vehicles. So, for example, there will be a possibility to get a proof of current odometer readings even without actually seeing the car.

Get to know more by reading the announcement.

Let’s build the connected future together! I’ll be back with more stunning news soon. 🚀🚀🚀

Audrius 

Oka 50k vunay

Hi Friends,

invested 25k expecting 250K ..over ga asapadda..currently 16k loss out of 25K. ee loss nundi bayatapade hopes levu.

So would like to do shot term trading with 4k.  below coins kanna better vi emana suggest cheyandi please.(<1$ undi potential unna coins aithe better) Thanks in advance

BTC
ETH
OMG
NEBL
NEO
DRGN
@ronitreddy @9ine @ brent  @Raithu_bidda_ @Naaperushiva @Puchakai

4 hours ago, mad_foodie said:

Hi Friends,

invested 25k expecting 250K ..over ga asapadda..currently 16k loss out of 25K. ee loss nundi bayatapade hopes levu.

So would like to do shot term trading with 4k.  below coins kanna better vi emana suggest cheyandi please.(<1$ undi potential unna coins aithe better) Thanks in advance

BTC
ETH
OMG
NEBL
NEO
DRGN

My personal suggestion.. never invest more than what u can afford to loose. Don't pump the money trying to cover the losses. U may end up loosing more. Just my 2 cents

34 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

My personal suggestion.. never invest more than what u can afford to loose. Don't pump the money trying to cover the losses. U may end up loosing more. Just my 2 cents

yeah thats correct  bro..but endhuko Crypto balanga perugudhi ani thanthondhi..so manchivi koni pedithe better kadha..

1 hour ago, mad_foodie said:

yeah thats correct  bro..but endhuko Crypto balanga perugudhi ani thanthondhi..so manchivi koni pedithe better kadha..

10k ista kani motham ami padesai naku

9 hours ago, mad_foodie said:

Hi Friends,

BTC
ETH
OMG
NEBL
NEO
DRGN

n

4 hours ago, mad_foodie said:

Ada CND kooda manchivey Ani vinna.  Experts opinion please

12 hours ago, mad_foodie said:

Hi Friends,

BTC
ETH
OMG
NEBL
NEO
DRGN

NEBL is one of the good platform projects. 46% of my portfolio is Neblio. Also look at Snovio, TKY, TE Food and Fluz Fluz. They are some of the wonderfull projects with good partnerships which had hit exchanges during this bearish market and are at ICO price. Once Market starts kickin then these coins may go up. Please dyor.

11 hours ago, Pencil_Rubber said:

NEBL is one of the good platform projects. 46% of my portfolio is Neblio. Also look at Snovio, TKY, TE Food and Fluz Fluz. They are some of the wonderfull projects with good partnerships which had hit exchanges during this bearish market and are at ICO price. Once Market starts kickin then these coins may go up. Please dyor.

Thank You Bro ... !!!