Kohli is the greatest Indian batsman of all time

tennisluvr

Proved this series. 

Sachin pakkaku tappukochu, Sachin fans all silent. Sachin miserable failure as a captain and can't lead the team. 

Kohli thrives under the pressure of captaincy and performed even better. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Renault said:

Poyi tennis chusko po...

Ade chestunna inni rojulu asalu Ind-SL series scoreboard kooda choodale. 

Just opened cricinfo and saw that Kohli scored 6 double centuries in 18 months as a captain including 2 back to back in this series. Then thought not such a surprise knowing the kind of quality player and captain Kohli is. 

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

I think Steven Smith has a much better average as captain. I may be wrong. And Smith played in all conditions in the last 3yrs.

Maybe a notch higher, but not a huge difference between him and Kohli when it comes to average. And whatever gap is, Kohli is quickly closing it out. 

Kohli started off like a rank amateur. played poorly in 2011 world cup, and  even after that. but something happened. he transformed himself. I don't know when it started.

Smith started off as a bowler, and a handy batsman, and became a world beater.

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

I root against India these days. Except when Rahane is playing.

I don't watch cricket at all, however I try to read cricinfo time to time. And it was all full of Kohli's prowess off late, so not surprised at all

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

Kohli started off like a rank amateur. played poorly in 2011 world cup, and  even after that. but something happened. he transformed himself. I don't know when it started.

Smith started off as a bowler, and a handy batsman, and became a world beater.

Steven Smith is a genius

Sachin is a good captain in bad time . When Sachin was captain he didn't get team he wanted.. team he got where mostly fixers..

But still he managed to win the matches single handedly.

People look at Sachin failures only.. in current odi team we have Rohit, Rahane dhawan , pandya, pande and dhoni who perform even if Kohli fail. Back then if Sachin fails..jadeja Azhar are the only hope and both where fixers.