Kohli is the greatest Indian batsman of all time

tennisluvr

1 minute ago, reality said:

Sachin doesn’t deserve Bharat Ratna, Khel Rathna is fine.

Kohli didn’t face quality bowling like Sachin did. Plus to Sachin here.

Kohli doesn’t seem greedy as Sachin. Sachin should have graciously retired 4 years early.

Kohli is yet to be tested overseas. Not even close to be compared with sachin when it comes to batting Skills and consistency.

Bottom line, Sachin may be one of the greatest batsmen, but not a great sportsman. Kohli, too early to comment.

Yeah man it's okay no one would have expected someone like Kohli to come so soon and take the world of cricket by such a storm. Especially since he wasn't hyped to be a boy genius, he had to come up through his own hard work and success and not because he had godfathers ala Gavaskar backing him up through his initial years. 

So it's understandable for some people to not be able to come to terms with this fact. So they will keep saying it's too early to comment, the right time will never come. However as I said by the time Kohli hangs up his boots, people will look back at his domination and genius and realize how they have missed it all blindsided by their own prejudices. 

Just now, CMSAAB said:

first lo reply iche tappudu id gurthuku raledu. last lo fake id ah id ani ranting. whole thread shows what a dick head you are. nothing more to say bye now. arey pichoda ellipota ani ellaka unte kasaepu ninnu 10gutunte mazaa vastadi ani anthe @3$%

Nee frustration nee munda crying tho prove chesukunnav Sachin bhakt galla standards ento, 10ginchukotam baane alavatu le vallaki I have seen this even on other discussion forums. Fake ID tho ochi ededo kelikesa peekesa ani pichi tho kottukunnavu choodu you define the true Sachin bhakt. 

Papam inkonni records break ayithe chacchin gadivi poyi suicide chesukunvemo, ila fake IDs tho kukka 10gulu pade kanna adi better ra arey. 

Potha potha ani malli ochi eruguthav I am 100% sure. Daa waiting for your next round of excrement to begin, this time try to smear it on your face. 

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I don't have to try to be "famous" on this DB man. Ikkada famous avudamani try chese kanna poyi musi lo dookatam uttamam. 

I just wanted to test out how easy it is to trigger Sachin bhakts, apparently they are always super triggered. 

anyways lets agree to disagree on this, even if Kohli surpasses 100 centuries and 35000 runs. SACHIN is going to be lauded and admired more than Kohli just by the sheer presence and charishma he carried during his days.

@uttermost will conclude this @3$%

1 hour ago, tennisluvr said:

Proved this series. 

Sachin pakkaku tappukochu, Sachin fans all silent. Sachin miserable failure as a captain and can't lead the team. 

Kohli thrives under the pressure of captaincy and performed even better. 

Sachin was always selfish and cares more for his personal records. up to some extent he helped winning matches, but overall he is very selfish person..Same is the case with Dada Ganguly

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Yeah man it's okay no one would have expected someone like Kohli to come so soon and take the world of cricket by such a storm. Especially since he wasn't hyped to be a boy genius, he had to come up through his own hard work and success and not because he had godfathers ala Gavaskar backing him up through his initial years. 

So it's understandable for some people to not be able to come to terms with this fact. So they will keep saying it's too early to comment, the right time will never come. However as I said by the time Kohli hangs up his boots, people will look back at his domination and genius and realize how they have missed it all blindsided by their own prejudices. 

actually people who follow cricket religiously in their 30s wont have blind prejudices about an earlier era. They are already enjoying this Kohli era.

people like me who stopped watching after Sachin retired, don't care if Kohli is really a genius. Because it was not cricket that got us hooked on TV. It was Sachin.

Just now, tywinn_lannister said:

Sachin was always selfish and cares more for his personal records. up to some extent he helped winning matches, but overall he is very selfish person..Same is the case with Dada Ganguly

*=:

Perfectly said man. But ikkada unna pake pakodi ID Sachin c**su**rs ochi ippudu nee meeda edustharu choodu aa munda edpu tho oka water tanker fill cheyochu. 

Atleast Ganguly's selfishness helped the team's cause for a while, can't even say the same about Sachin. 

4 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Idi keka saami ante migatha vaallu hard work cheyyakunda vachara ?? Literally a loose comment in this context..

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

actually people who follow cricket religiously in their 30s wont have blind prejudices about an earlier era. They are already enjoying this Kohli era.

people like me who stopped watching after Sachin retired, don't care if Kohli is really a genius. Because it was not cricket that got us hooked on TV. It was Sachin.

Not from what I have seen, they are mostly in shock over how someone like Kohli can come and non chalantly play the way he does and turn everything they have believed in so far topsy-turvy. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Not from what I have seen, they are mostly in shock over how someone like Kohli can come and non chalantly play the way he does and turn everything they have believed in so far topsy-turvy. 

They don't really follow cricket. They probably check scores at most.

Just now, Kool_SRG said:

Idi keka saami ante migatha vaallu hard work cheyyakunda vachara ?? Literally a loose comment in this context..

Ani nenedanna, I merely said Kohli came to this stage only on the basis of his performance and not any vested interest pushing and shoving him up our throat. That doesn't mean others didn't do their hardwork, but it's fairly easy to go back and notice how media overhyped certain players even before they became as good as they eventually did back in the 90s. If you were a kid that grew up in the 90s, you would have known this. 

2 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

hard work ni vadileyi. Sunil Gavaskar godfather anta. Tendulkar was awesome ever since he stepped on the cricket field. Okay, I started watching him only after 1996.

That's an experience many people are not in a hurry to forget, just because we have a new batting star.

*=:

Perfectly said man. But ikkada unna pake pakodi ID Sachin c**su**rs ochi ippudu nee meeda edustharu choodu aa munda edpu tho oka water tanker fill cheyochu. 

Atleast Ganguly's selfishness helped the team's cause for a while, can't even say the same about Sachin. 

one should realize how pinch penny is Sachin.  I heard his accountant did some wrong accounting for 2 lakhs and he just fired him..

I dont think he deserves Bharat Ratna..I would say Dhoni deserves more than him...

Also this Bhart Ratna guy used all BCCI money to cure his personal shoulder injuries.. what a shame on him to use that money though he is earning crores of money during that time...

Anyway to all Sachin worshippers, sorry man. 

sorry to you that Kohli can continue to play the way he does and establish and break existing records that took such hard work on the part of your idol to establish, maybe if you can forgive Kohli for doing that he might continue to deliver more success to the Indian team.

I can understand the sentiment, no one expected Kohli to do what he did today 5 years ago. People saying it's too early to comment on him will keep saying that even after 5 years from now. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

People who are watching cricket for over 20 years know, know how it was then and now.... No one reallly shocked on the arrival  of Kohli, since he captained 2008 U19 side.

Ani nenedanna, I merely said Kohli came to this stage only on the basis of his performance and not any vested interest pushing and shoving him up our throat. That doesn't mean others didn't do their hardwork, but it's fairly easy to go back and notice how media overhyped certain players even before they became as good as they eventually did back in the 90s. If you were a kid that grew up in the 90s, you would have known this. 

I am kid who grew up in 90s..Some here and there may have come with backgrounds but can't withstand for long unless they are capable.. Give a example who was overhyped as per you.