Sachin Vs Flat track bullies

ArjunReddy_

28 minutes ago, ArjunReddy_ said:

j67hfm.jpg

A big LOL at putting Dennis Lillie in that list. 

Here are some Dennis Lillie's statistics: 

Last Test‎: ‎2 January 1984 v Pakistan
Test debut‎: ‎29 January 1971 v England
Bowling‎: ‎Right-arm fast
Last ODI‎: ‎18 June 1983 v West Indies

@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%
Dennis Lillie played his last test and ODI way before Sachin even came onto the scene, but I guess Sachin dominated him in his fans' wet dreams. 

I don't have to troll Sachin's fans, they troll themselves. 
CITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$y
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Raithu_bida said:

Lol then sachin is flat track bully 

except Sachin played for a while, and prospered when the tracks were not actually flat. Virat Kohli's only non flat track game was against Pakistan in the Asia cup, but he was chasing a very low score.

Sachin's 95 against peak Asif, Akhtar in Pak, when the ball was moving around like crazy, and even Dravid got beaten every other ball, was the exhibition on batting masterclass.

4 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Dennis Lillie played his last test and ODI way before Sachin even came onto the scene, but I guess Sachin dominated him in his fans' wet dreams. 

Try naming 5 bowlers from the current era who can match the bowlers on that list.

7 minutes ago, uttermost said:

Try naming 5 bowlers from the current era who can match the bowlers on that list.

Out of that list, Dale Steyn is still playing in this era. 

Also, what's your comment on Dennis Lillie being included in that list? As I pointed out, he retired far before Sachin even made his debut. 

I guess at this rate, some of Sachin's blind fanboys might even throw in some bowlers from the 50s into the mix since Sachin might have scored against them in their wet dreams. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, uttermost said:

You spoke about batting standards having improved in this era. So why would you expect the bowlers from this era who bowl to much more improved batting standards to match upto the ones in the list who bowled in times when the batting standards were far lesser. 

The talk about batting standards is one that you initiated btw, you might want to go back and read what you have posted in the other thread as it pertains to this particular issue. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%

CITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$y

Hadlee ki lillie ki confuse ayyinremo

As per this arguement 1980s varuku uncovered pitches meda adina succesful batsmen andaru legends/Gods kada.........evadi generation ki vadu goppa....endo e lolli....Naaku adham kani logic enti ante....present Indian batsmen andaru flat tracks lo adutunaru antunaru and inko side Ashwin 300 Wickets tisthe vadu anni spin pitches lo ne adadu vadikante Kumble/Harbhajan goppa antaru.......   

The only difference I can see is previous generation players were better at adapting faster to different conditions/pitches where as present players are adapting faster to different formats/situations. Focused has switched from technique to fitness & temperament.

• Haha 1

Just now, dalapathi said:

Hadlee ki lillie ki confuse ayyinremo

Richard Hadlee played his last ODI and last Test match both in 1990 bhayya. 

Sachin appatiki already world no 1 batsman ayipoyadantara Sachin bhaktulu ikkada? 

• Haha 1