Sachin Vs Flat track bullies

ArjunReddy_

14 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

Hah outside subcontinent @3$%

yes even outside sub continent...from January 2018 we will be touring SA ENG AUS I am confident our bowling attack is gonna be on top...

We freak out to compete outside subcontinent ... @3$%

so much that Kohli had to take rest for upcoming ODI series to get prepared for SA...

ade series India lo unte ... 10 IPL games in 20 days sye ra antadu

Kohli is not yet proved as test champion outside subcontinent, precisely because of the England series ... Rahane is still no.1 trusted player outside India. Also Murali Vijay

Sachin is still better in this, he was good in many conditions... 

Sachin vs Steyn in SA, Sachin in Sharjah,  decent record in England and Aus etc

but Dravid beats every one of them ... he is king of all pitches.

27 minutes ago, Satakarni_bali said:

damn

Hehe &^%

14 minutes ago, Demigod said:

yes even outside sub continent...from January 2018 we will be touring SA ENG AUS I am confident our bowling attack is gonna be on top...

I do not have the same confidence in them, they are OK enough

5 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

so much that Kohli had to take rest for upcoming ODI series to get prepared for SA...

Kohli is not yet proved as test champion outside subcontinent, precisely because of the England series ... Rahane is still no.1 trusted player outside India

kohli rest is coz of the coming busy schedule..where we will be playing away for almost whole 2018 (except IPL) he played almost every match in this home season...too much work load.. he only failed in England.. in Australia he played unbelievably with back to back centuries... this year when we play in Eng I am confident he will score big 

2 hours ago, uttermost said:

dude, have the decency to argue on the topic. don't keep picking the weakest argument that suits you, and ask me to justify that argument, when I was not the one who made that argument.

And who's arguing off the topic? Can't you see who's the one that brought up Dennis Lillie into the picture to begin with, it's the TS. How is pointing out that obvious flaw being indecent on the topic itself? You should perhaps ask the TS to do his research and list only those bowlers that Sachin faced against, not those that you had wished he faced. 

40 minutes ago, Demigod said:

kohli rest is coz of the coming busy schedule..where we will be playing away for almost whole 2018 (except IPL) he played almost every match in this home season...too much work load.. he only failed in England.. in Australia he played unbelievably with back to back centuries... this year when we play in Eng I am confident he will score big 

No man they expect him to be a machine, no rest no nothing. Kohli is a smart chap, he knows when to rest and when not to, and he knows very well the kind of battles he needs to pick. 

• Like 1

so what are you saying? that you agree with me?

I am saying that it's fairly obvious that the bowlers of the current era might not be as successful as the ones from the previous eras due to improved batting conditions. Which was your premise to begin with. 

absolutely. which makes your claims even more hollow.

Then I can totally claim that Sunil Gavaskar >>>>>>> Sachin going by the same yard stick, and Sachin fans shouldn't throw a hissy fit. 

1 hour ago, dasara_bullodu said:

Kohli is not yet proved as test champion outside subcontinent, precisely because of the England series ... Rahane is still no.1 trusted player outside India. Also Murali Vijay

Stats, Scoring .... ivvani pakkana pedithe .... I genuinely feel Dravid is better in tough conditions than anyone else in India including Sachin, Kohli etc and will be top-5 in world.

2 hours ago, Demigod said:

Yes he improved a lot in Australia.. want to see more of such games... Kohli Rahane stand was epic. 

He is on the same standards as Root and Smith ..

Root is yet to prove big in Sub-continent conditions, Smith needs to show more consistency in pressure situations. Williamson is the best of the lot right now