Man burnt alive in Rajasthan's Rajsamand over alleged case of love jihad

Bhai

3 hours ago, bhaigan said:

Ache Din ayenga, BJP slogan

Ila kottuku savadame. ippudu hindu muslim adi ayyaka caste , class.. last ki migiledi boodidhe.

Siggundali.. last ki eleaction speech la lo kooda hindu muslim antunnaru

Family members of Afrazul at their home in West Bengal’s Malda district.
Family members of Afrazul at their home in West Bengal’s Malda district.(ANI Twitter)
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Family members of a 50-year-old labourer from West Bengal who was allegedly axed and burnt in Rajasthan have demanded a public hanging of the accused, who was arrested by police on Thursday.

Sorrow has turned to anger in the native village Afrazul Islam, who has been working as a labourer in Rajasthan for the past 12 years and regularly sends money to his mother, wife and daughter.

Afrazul’s native village — Saidapur in Kaliachak of Malda — is more than 310 km from Kolkata.

An unemployed man, Shambhu Lal Regar, is purportedly seen in the video hitting Islam, pouring petrol over him and setting him on fire. Regar, and his nephew who shot the videos, have been arrested.

“I spoke to my son in the morning before he was killed. I don’t know the reason behind his murder. I have seen the video, the guilty should be punished,” Islam’s mother said on Thursday.

Islam’s wife alleged that her husband was lured to the site of the murder.

“They (the accused) called him on the pretext of offering a job, and asked him to follow to the site. The man was following my husband, and attacked him from behind to go to a site for giving some work,” said Gul Bahar Bibi.

Their daughter was supposed to get married in two months.

“Yesterday (Wednesday), we got the news that he was murdered. I am sure he had no love affair with anyone. I want the culprits to be hanged publicly. I don’t know how I will arrange money for the marriage of my daughter,’’ said Islam’s wife.

The incident also led to a political backlash in the state.

West Bengal chief minister Mamata Banerjee condemned the killing on Twitter.

“We strongly condemn the heinous killing of a labourer from Bengal in Rajasthan. How can people be so inhuman. Sad,” she wrote.

Lok Sabha MP and CPI(M) politburo member Md Salim demanded “strong action” against the guilty

“The incident goes to prove how BJP has spread poison across the country,” said Md Salim.

Hundreds of neighbours and villagers reached Islam’s home in the remote village on Thursday after the news of the killing spread.

(With ANI inputs)

12 hours ago, Bhai said:

Ila kottuku savadame. ippudu hindu muslim adi ayyaka caste , class.. last ki migiledi boodidhe.

Siggundali.. last ki eleaction speech la lo kooda hindu muslim antunnaru

Adhi epati nuncho undhi, nothing new ;) janaalu change avvaru, so politicians haayiga development kanna ilanti hate speeches meda concentrate chesthu get on aipothunaru

hyd lo mim oka example ;) ah owaisi gadu aithe oka lafoot gadu, just muslim appeasement votes tho win authu osthunaru, oka development undadhu padu ledu

3 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Adhi epati nuncho undhi, nothing new ;) janaalu change avvaru, so politicians haayiga development kanna ilanti hate speeches meda concentrate chesthu get on aipothunaru

hyd lo mim oka example ;) ah owaisi gadu aithe oka lafoot gadu, just muslim appeasement votes tho win authu osthunaru, oka development undadhu padu ledu

Raja bhayya gadini vadilesavu.. vademanna patheethuda??

6 minutes ago, Bhai said:

Raja bhayya gadini vadilesavu.. vademanna patheethuda??

Oka example icha anthe, that doesnt meanthey are the only one’s ;) ikade telustondi, manalone ah feeling undi ani, 

Just now, perugu_vada said:

Oka example icha anthe, that doesnt meanthey are the only one’s ;) ikade telustondi, manalone ah feeling undi ani, 

kada...  

hurt ayinattunnav.. kompadeesi vote vesava ??

1 hour ago, Bhai said:

kada...  

hurt ayinattunnav.. kompadeesi vote vesava ??

Lol i dont care if it is blow job party or aadha bulla mim’s ;) when everyone is of same piece of sh!t 

wat i meant was, mana lo ne kuurukupoindi ah hatredness, unless we correct ourselves we cant tell to someone else

52 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Lol i dont care if it is blow job party or aadha bulla mim’s ;) when everyone is of same piece of sh!t 

wat i meant was, mana lo ne kuurukupoindi ah hatredness, unless we correct ourselves we cant tell to someone else

Piece of @uttermost