Kwalling tennisLvr

Rendu

1 hour ago, dakumangalsingh said:

DB lo kumar vankul vunnadu annamata

Yes with his musugu ID, daily ikkadochi Kumar keyword search chesthadu emanna kotta comments ochaya ani. 

Kumar uncle, if you are reading this how's your Windows Admin job search man. 

9 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

inthaki ee eedio saramsam enti?

All Indians on H1Bs are stealing American jobs and putting hard working Americans out of employment anta. 

Plus Indians once they want to hire only hire Indians no Americans. Consequently millions of Americans displaced and on roads as per Kumar uncle, the Windows Admin guru. 

7 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

All Indians on H1Bs are stealing American jobs and putting hard working Americans out of employment anta. 

Plus Indians once they want to hire only hire Indians no Americans. Consequently millions of Americans displaced and on roads as per Kumar uncle, the Windows Admin guru. 

S/w vallu evaru naaku telisinantha varaku homeless lerey.. infact many of homeless lost jobs due to replacement by mexicans.

The reason why I am saying this is.. I often talk to homeless people in and around SF and get them groomed through a barber. Like 1 per week  every friday.

Most of them are hardware workers replaced by Mexicans and few lost their family in tragic accidents / lost money in lawsuits likedivorce/ got addicted to drugs and got bankrupt.

I am not sure where he got this fake information from. veedi job pothu  untadhi smart youth  H1 valla..uncle e age lo aa fastness ni thenga leka adhey edupu...widow crying

22 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

S/w vallu evaru naaku telisinantha varaku homeless lerey.. infact many of homeless lost jobs due to replacement by mexicans.

The reason why I am saying this is.. I often talk to homeless people in and around SF and get them groomed through a barber. Like 1 per week  every friday.

Most of them are hardware workers replaced by Mexicans and few lost their family in tragic accidents / lost money in lawsuits likedivorce/ got addicted to drugs and got bankrupt.

I am not sure where he got this fake information from. veedi job pothu  untadhi smart youth  H1 valla..uncle e age lo aa fastness ni thenga leka adhey edupu...widow crying

naaku ade anipistundii

58 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Yes with his musugu ID, daily ikkadochi Kumar keyword search chesthadu emanna kotta comments ochaya ani. 

Kumar uncle, if you are reading this how's your Windows Admin job search man. 

@KumarUncle ki inka job raaleda @tennisluvr ?? 

uncle illegal aypoyinda endi?

2 hours ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Whats this video about bruh?

3 hours ago, tennisluvr said: