Bodi government's FRDI bill may take away all your hard-earned money

Chamak_Chandra

Just now, Ara_Tenkai said:

chesthe chesinai... mohtam povadam kante better kada...See govt tappu chesinappudu edirinchali... telangana udyamam okate udyamam kadu anni udyamalu cheyali...

lol. em tappu chesindi govt? These are just technicalities. govt will bail out banks if the need arises. people are wrong in blaming the govt in this case.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uttermost

• Chamak_Chandra

• Bhai

• Idassamed

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

lol. em tappu chesindi govt? These are just technicalities. govt will bail out banks if the need arises. people are wrong in blaming the govt in this case.

I dont have any problem govt bailing out banks... they can do it with the govt revenue not by the savings accounts of the customers...

cyprus moment, cyprus moment ani bedhara goduthunnaru ga. haha..

orey.. cyprus was forced to make that move by Euro bank. India prints its own currency. 

There will never be a cyprus moment. There may be a Japan moment, without the Japanese infra or efficiency.

1 minute ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

I dont have any problem govt bailing out banks... they can do it with the govt revenue not by the savings accounts of the customers...

govt bailing out banks means govt printing notes to purchase bank bonds.

it has nothing to do with govt revenue or savings accounts. its how global financial system works. India has been conservative for a long time.

I think this idea was floated in 2011 itself, but fresh from memories 2009 bail out in US, when everybody where praising Indian banks for being solid (bullshit, because Indian banks don't lend at all), govts just swept this under the rug.

demonetisation was the work of a mad man.

GST is the work of a dictator (with regard to center-state relationships).

This one is just a technical bill. I don't know why people are losing their over this.

6 minutes ago, uttermost said:

govt bailing out banks means govt printing notes to purchase bank bonds.

it has nothing to do with govt revenue or savings accounts. its how global financial system works. India has been conservative for a long time.

I think this idea was floated in 2011 itself, but fresh from memories 2009 bail out in US, when everybody where praising Indian banks for being solid (bullshit, because Indian banks don't lend at all), govts just swept this under the rug.

It is written otherwise in various platforms... I havent read those...sorry my bad..

3 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

It is written otherwise in various platforms... I havent read those... my bad..

banks made plenty of bad loans in the last 6yrs. especially after modi took office, for his crony capitalist friends.

For all talk of being clean, Modi may be the most corrupt PM India ever had (in pure numbers). His govt brought about this situation, where this bill had to be hurried.

2 hours ago, Bhai said:

bank vadu ip pedite, andhulo unna customers money to vadini gattekkistaru. last ki customer balance ni zero chestaru @3$%

prastutam unna rules prakaram cust money ni touch cheyyaru

:3D_Smiles:..,

eh kon sa Bikas bhai? Ee Bodi chuthiya kab sudhrega?