Sign in to follow this  
Pichkaari

Bitcoin lo invest chesa..

Recommended Posts

Pichkaari

Invest chesa antnnaru .. I understand $1 chesina .. investment e ani .. But Assalu entha money invest chesthunnaru.. $15k or $16K dollars .. rupees lo convert chesukunte.. 10 lakhs man.. Dollars lo teliyatle kaani .. rupees lo convert chesukunte.. big amount anipistundhi ..
I'm super new to stocks and shares.. Investment ante usually entha chestaaru .. Image result for brahmi gifs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quickgun_murugan
3 minutes ago, Pichkaari said:

Invest chesa antnnaru .. I understand $1 chesina .. investment e ani .. But Assalu entha money invest chesthunnaru.. $15k or $16K dollars .. rupees lo convert chesukunte.. 10 lakhs man.. Dollars lo teliyatle kaani .. rupees lo convert chesukunte.. big amount anipistundhi ..
I'm super new to stocks and shares.. Investment ante usually entha chestaaru .. Image result for brahmi gifs

4 months back aithey oka 5k varaku cheyyochu... ippudaithey oka 2k max anthey... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quickgun_murugan

naa colleague thellodu 25k invest chesadu ..few months back china lolli valla Bitcoin 3000 ki paddappudu... 

vadi balavantham valla nenoka 5k invest chesa.. and a company called USI Tech is handling our mining related things with some percentage cut every week added to our account... 

so far everything looks good... he already got a BMW new series car last week...

 

@tennisluvr @k2s @Spartan @Pichkaari

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pumpuhaar

$500 pettu saal ekkuva pettaku...10gipothai huge fluctuations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tennisluvr
1 hour ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

naa colleague thellodu 25k invest chesadu ..few months back china lolli valla Bitcoin 3000 ki paddappudu... 

vadi balavantham valla nenoka 5k invest chesa.. and a company called USI Tech is handling our mining related things with some percentage cut every week added to our account... 

so far everything looks good... he already got a BMW new series car last week...

 

@tennisluvr @k2s @Spartan @Pichkaari

@Quickgun_murugan

Do you think I should invest now or is it too late now? Speculative ga undi. I have 25k to invest 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Detriotlions
4 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

@Quickgun_murugan

Do you think I should invest now or is it too late now? Speculative ga undi. I have 25k to invest 

naku  eyyi anna

25k  naku unna appulu anni terutayi 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
macha
2 hours ago, Pichkaari said:

Invest chesa antnnaru .. I understand $1 chesina .. investment e ani .. But Assalu entha money invest chesthunnaru.. $15k or $16K dollars .. rupees lo convert chesukunte.. 10 lakhs man.. Dollars lo teliyatle kaani .. rupees lo convert chesukunte.. big amount anipistundhi ..
I'm super new to stocks and shares.. Investment ante usually entha chestaaru .. Image result for brahmi gifs

usually my policy is anything your willing to lose is called as an investment (stocks or crypto)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quickgun_murugan
9 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

@Quickgun_murugan

Do you think I should invest now or is it too late now? Speculative ga undi. I have 25k to invest 

The problem with bitcoin is this kind of thing is new to the market and has no history to predict whats gonna happen... its definitely not too late but you should be ready for uncertainties. Start with a lower amount and put more every other month until you understand the pattern...  

oka 5k tho start chesi distribute to other crypto currencies too... and gradually every month / bimonthly keep increasing the investment ...or do shortterm trading... 

dont worry about the past lost opportunities ..sometimes slow n steady wins the race...

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
macha
7 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

@Quickgun_murugan

Do you think I should invest now or is it too late now? Speculative ga undi. I have 25k to invest 

buy some alt coins antey do ur research and buy ...bitcoin kuda koncham buy but pour more money when it will subside...

 

remember shoeshine guy policy...  when everyone is buying thats when you switch to the causious mode and sell them... this is stock market rule hope this will be same for crypto...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tennisluvr
Just now, Quickgun_murugan said:

The problem with bitcoin is this kind of thing is new to the market and has no history to predict whats gonna happen... its definitely not too late but you should be ready for uncertainties. Start with a lower amount and put more every other month until you understand the pattern...  

Akkada pattern anede ledu kadaa to go with it. Plus 25k every month ela invest chestha dude, antha paisa edivi. It's a one time thing but if bitcoin crashes a lot I will end up losing all my money. I can't risk that you see. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quickgun_murugan
4 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

The problem with bitcoin is this kind of thing is new to the market and has no history to predict whats gonna happen... its definitely not too late but you should be ready for uncertainties. Start with a lower amount and put more every other month until you understand the pattern...  

oka 5k tho start chesi distribute to other crypto currencies too... and gradually every month / bimonthly keep increasing the investment ...or do shortterm trading... 

dont worry about the past lost opportunities ..sometimes slow n steady wins the race...

 

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Akkada pattern anede ledu kadaa to go with it. Plus 25k every month ela invest chestha dude, antha paisa edivi. It's a one time thing but if bitcoin crashes a lot I will end up losing all my money. I can't risk that you see. 

i didint complete my previous post LOL... but 25k oddu oke sari.. 

@tennisluvr bro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Batman_fan

I would have invested If i had the money. But I am living paycheck-to-paycheck and have better investments. I almost bought it when it was 2.5K. But backed out because I had to pay my tuition. 

No matter what kind of investment it is, follow this rule - as long as the losses in the investment do not impact your quality of lifestyle, you can take gamble. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ranger12

what is the best source for investing in crypto .. like coinbase or any other .. please share 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Batman_fan

There are  huge differences across exchanges, which means huge opportunities for arbitrage. One can buy in one exchange and sell in another for profit. This reason alone is enough to say markets need correction. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this