wfh ki reason

Yeshsura

6 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

deenamma jeevitham.. endo kondariki WFH cheyyalantey oka pedda headache.. kondariki aithey week motham WFH a... pani M undadu malli full billing rates osthay... oka 100% teleworking job untey seppandi vayya...

@~` @~`

work baga unnappudu teleworking is pain is bokka man. you will left out from all the in person meetings

2 minutes ago, mastercheif said:

work baga unnappudu teleworking is pain is bokka man. you will left out from all the in person meetings

emo bro.. naku telisinollu aithey eppudu sooshina WFH a .. from last 6 years... they are just stagnant in their careers but at least making some money with less efforts..

gas expenses undavu...

leave hours ki bokka undadu they dont take leave at all..

a vooru padithey aa vooru poyi undochu... 

4 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

emo bro.. naku telisinollu aithey eppudu sooshina WFH a .. from last 6 years... they are just stagnant in their careers but at least making some money with less efforts..

gas expenses undavu...

some locals I know do this and they also have second job ( take care of kids, part time consultancy,real estate ,helping wife's business etc...) 

22 minutes ago, mastercheif said:

taking off is fine.. you are using your PTO or leaves.

WFH is different than taking PTO

i was just mentioning abt the reasons there @argadorn ankul not good reason ani annadu kada daani gurinchii

WFH for few days is okay. But anything more than 30-40% is going to be problem, if the goal is to advance in career in the same company. With WFH, you have to put 2 times the effort compared to someone who goes to office. Only few people (mostly the ones you talk in phone) believe that you are working 8 hrs. But if show your face in the office, everyone believes you are doing the work for 8 hours, even if you don't stay for 8 hrs 

9 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

WFH for few days is okay. But anything more than 30-40% is going to be problem, if the goal is to advance in career in the same company. With WFH, you have to put 2 times the effort compared to someone who goes to office. Only few people (mostly the ones you talk in phone) believe that you are working 8 hrs. But if show your face in the office, everyone believes you are doing the work for 8 hours, even if you don't stay for 8 hrs 

WFH is the least productive

45 minutes ago, mastercheif said:

some locals I know do this and they also have second job ( take care of kids, part time consultancy,real estate ,helping wife's business etc...) 

yeah... unnodiki chala ekkuvunnayy.. lenodiki emi levu ..

2 hours ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

gas expenses undavu...

join walmart anytime wfh no one cares... 

2 hours ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

gas expenses undavu...

I remote a month and office a month, tasks are tasks and I plan them on time. My career is stagnant in terms of same company  for last 5 years or so. but every 6 month of extension of my contract, I am getting a 3$ raise per hour. Since Client is completely dependent on my support. The catch is most of them are done from scratch by me, so I know the business side of it and it takes me far less than the others to do and Business has trust on me as they can only have minimal interference

inko contractor antey simple logic annadu..kavali antey extra hours ki kooda pay chestham as it is far less than hiring another contractor and he spending time on understanding things ... you can also be flexible ani. Life is good and go to office  alternative month a even though it is not a requirement from Client just to show face and continue the rapport. kaani calls and meetings appudu pettukunta.. so people can shoot cochens when I am in ..flight expense is vendor taken care. so its all #aathcare

2 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

I remote a month and office a month, tasks are tasks and I plan them on time. My career is stagnant in terms of same company  for last 5 years or so. but every 6 month of extension of my contract, I am getting a 3$ raise per hour. Since Client is completely dependent on my support. The catch is most of them are done from scratch by me, so I know the business side of it and it takes me far less than the others to do and Business has trust on me as they can only have minimal interference

inko contractor antey simple logic annadu..kavali antey extra hours ki kooda pay chestham as it is far less than hiring another contractor and he spending time on understanding things ... you can also be flexible ani. Life is good and go to office  alternative month a even though it is not a requirement from Client just to show face and continue the rapport. kaani calls and meetings appudu pettukunta.. so people can shoot cochens when I am in ..flight expense is vendor taken care. so its all #aathcare

ekkada ra aapice , i will join with immediate effect ch.thumb.gif.6d7eb62c38b6520a4bff3da3e56