• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• futureofandhra

• raaajaaa

• TOM_BHAYYA

• perugu_vada

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Amaravathi world lo top class city avthundhi.. 

Endhukante Manavallu chala paddhathi gala  vallu. Ee telanganollu ekkada padithe akkada unchutharu.. ucchalu postharu..

road la paina thagi padipotharu.. manavallu manchiga chadhuvukoni US, UK lu potharu. 

veellaki sarigga matladadam kuda radhu.. Em ra, Arey , abbe , Acchinava..Poyinava,,ankuntu vulgar language matladtharu. manam .." Bagunnarandi? Bhonchesara ? " ankuntu chinna vallani kuda gouravistham .. 

vallu eppatiki mararu ..ani monna maa bamardhi gadu annadu.. vadu puttindhi karim nagar.. perigindhi antha rajahmandri, hyd 

8 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Singapore man power and it's resources are small compared to AP 

Ante Ippudu amaravati kadhu .. AP antha Singapore la targeting a .. thanks bro for the info 

3 hours ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Ante Ippudu amaravati kadhu .. AP antha Singapore la targeting a .. thanks bro for the info 

You quite misunderstood my point Singapore city itself is a country.they don't have any farmland or water resources any many other things

Amaravati have all the advantages of Singapore disadvantage

But Amaravati don't have one Singapore advantage that is corruption 

I hope it will fade of with new generation 

13 hours ago, perugu_vada said:

Hardwork pakkanapetu, akada ye range corruption jarugutondho development peru tho teliyani vishayam kadu

tg lo leda corruption antav emo, valla dhi already develop aindi, ap ki ala kadu, from scratch build cheskovali

real estate penchi dobbaru development perutho ap lo, u will see in the near future it might crash, also anukunnantha or ppt lo chupinchinantha fast ga aithe avvavu panulu, it takes a min of 20-30yrs for complete capital to be built out, it might be bitter to swallow but it is a fact

Real estate fluctuations happens all over the world not just amaravati

I agree with you on corruption this tenure CBN gave full freedom to employees they are doing worse

To implement your policy you should be in power and for that people appeasement is main thing

And there can no better in terms of experience in Telugu politics than CBN 

Entire system is like that we cannot remove corruption everywhere but I wish poor people won't suffer due to them

I appreciate Pawan in this aspect he mentioned about employees corruption which no other dare to utter

He will be perfect if he comes out of his caste fanstism and family

He needs to be like politican to survive

Nijayatiga vuntey NTR fate tappadu

Only CM in history with no corruption mentality or power craving is NTR so he was never quite in his seat

Yes capital will take time 

Cbn's vision is till 2050 good knows how it looks by that time

Obviously can't compare with Hyderabad

But hopefully it will be better than Hyderabad

Just now, futureofandhra said:

Real estate fluctuations happens all over the world not just amaravati

I agree with you on corruption this tenure CBN gave full freedom to employees they are doing worse

To implement your policy you should be in power and for that people appeasement is main thing

And there can no better in terms of experience in Telugu politics than CBN 

Entire system is like that we cannot remove corruption everywhere but I wish poor people won't suffer due to them

I appreciate Pawan in this aspect he mentioned about employees corruption which no other dare to utter

He will be perfect if he comes out of his caste fanstism and family

He needs to be like politican to survive

Nijayatiga vuntey NTR fate tappadu

Only CM in history with no corruption mentality or power craving is NTR so he was never quite in his seat

Yes capital will take time 

Cbn's vision is till 2050 good knows how it looks by that time

Obviously can't compare with Hyderabad

But hopefully it will be better than Hyderabad

yendi idi pedda story rasav kaka

Just now, raaajaaa said:

evaru e papa santha lo availble unda

Sherlyn chopra ani bollywood taluka.. manchi cooperative and always open for good proposals ani talk undi industry lo...

051512733934.jpg