H4 -> F1 kalasala suggestion.

budamkayabalraj

Just now, Quickgun_murugan said:

yup.. she dont have to change visa status..

direct h4 EAD meedaney MS cheyyochu... aypoynanka job osthye H1 apply cheyyochu or MS time lo job ochina kuda cheyyochu...

F1 ki vellalsina avasramey ledu..

F1 meedaki pothey in-state tuition undadu.. foreing student tuition untadi which is 150 times more than in-state tuition fees...

@budamkayabalraj

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Dude H4 EAD unnappudu malli F1 enduku.. 

she can do masters on H4 EAD without changing visa ... if she is in the same place for about 1 year she can pay in-state tuition 

@budamkayabalraj

H4 EAD meeda not getting calls. India lo work experience( Prod Support) is not helping.

Checked with couple of emps, they are not willing to market.

now regarding F1.

My assumption : Initial gaa H4 meeda start chesi.. (In the last semester) she can convert to F1 to get the OPT & OPT extensions. Then apply for H1.

This is what I heard from other forums, correct me if I am wrong.

8 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

yup.. she dont have to change visa status..

direct h4 EAD meedaney MS cheyyochu... aypoynanka job osthye H1 apply cheyyochu or MS time lo job ochina kuda cheyyochu...

F1 ki vellalsina avasramey ledu..

F1 meedaki pothey in-state tuition undadu.. foreing student tuition untadi which is 150 times more than in-state tuition fees... and other visa kashtalu start avuthay... better to stay on H4 and finish MS

Thanks uncle.

1 minute ago, budamkayabalraj said:

H4 EAD meeda not getting calls. India lo work experience( Prod Support) is not helping.

now regarding F1.

My assumption : Initial gaa H4 meeda start chesi.. (In the last semester) she can convert to F1 to get the OPT & OPT extensions. Then apply for H1.

11 minutes ago, budamkayabalraj said:

now regarding F1.

doable but alaa chesina vallu evaru naku teliyadu.. 

H4 meeda MS start chesi F1 ki convert avvali anukuntey first Univeristy international office lo matladi confirm chesko.. lot of Univs wont agree to that..

F1 visa anedi admission ochinanduku aa univ lo chaduvukotaniki visa istharu.. if you are already studying and now want to convert, the univ has to allow for such procedure or else it gets difficult...

F1 anedi international students ki istharu... and tuition & fees is different.

H4 anedi Univ meeda not dependant so you can claim in-state tuition...

if you have plans to change visa status in middle its better to talk to International admissions office before you join any univ 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

H4 meeda MS start chesi F1 ki convert avvali anukuntey first Univeristy international office lo matladi confirm chesko.. lot of Univs wont agree to that..

F1 visa anedi admission ochinanduku aa univ lo chaduvukotaniki visa istharu.. if you are already studying and now want to convert, the univ has to allow for such procedure or else it gets difficult...

if you have plans to change visa status in middle its better to talk to International admissions office before you join any univ 

@budamkayabalraj

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

nenu kuda ee info kosamey chustunna bhayya.. manchi details ichavu.. thanks a lot

1 hour ago, budamkayabalraj said:

now regarding F1.

yes you can do that and passport pampali i guess F1 stamping kii

but andaru chepinattu H4 Ead meeda jobs rakapothe OPT lo picha lite

koncham ego lu pakkana petti frnds and telisina vallani contact cheyyi baaa H4Ead lo job raka F1 convert ayina ekaka vyakthi meere avutharu kabolu ala chesthe.. 

55 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

koncham ego lu pakkana petti frnds and telisina vallani contact cheyyi baaa H4Ead lo job raka F1 convert ayina ekaka vyakthi meere avutharu kabolu ala chesthe.. 

Deentlo Ego emundi bro.

Will try that too.. But I want to know information upfront.

54 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

Hello

ikkada +1.

same situation. H4 EAD no job for wife since 2 years. Now univ joining. Start on h4 then later convert to f1/h1 if h4 EAD does not exist by then or does not get a job.

2 hours ago, budamkayabalraj said:

If she is in the same state as UNIV ... she should be eligible right ?

each state has their own rules man.. check them once.. before you assume anything 

2 hours ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

automatic osthadi kada H4 meeda... 

not from day-1 man... you have to be living in that state for >1yr, provide proof that you been living in that state for more than an year. each state has their own rules.. 

2 hours ago, budamkayabalraj said:

now regarding F1.

agreed that is the best option..... last one semester mundu F1 convert ayithey chalu... see she wants to internships, then convert to F1 for summer semester/quarter to get CPT. 

converting to echh four ead is always an option..... 

1 hour ago, k2s said:

not from day-1 man... you have to be living in that state for >1yr, provide proof that you been living in that state for more than an year. each state has their own rules.. 

yeah in-state ki eligible aythadi ani meaning H4 meeda.. F1 meeda no chance..

1 hour ago, Dippam said:

Hello

ikkada +1.

same situation. H4 EAD no job for wife since 2 years. Now univ joining. Start on h4 then later convert to f1/h1 if h4 EAD does not exist by then or does not get a job.

Bro nannu tittukunna parle but that’s the worst route to go when you have h4ead future lo kids anukunte chala problem avuthadi if you can’t get job on h4 ead how can you find job on h1 in same location as spouse frnds situation choosanu kabatti avedana anthee