H1b visa

Chinna_123

Where can i check the status of my h1b interview. admin processing annadu didnt give me any 221g form and didnot get any email. Attended interview on Dec8th. 

passport track cheste mandatory admin processing ani undi. is there a way that i can check the status?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chinna_123

• Silent_Boy

• JingBang

• tywinn_lannister

track status in CEAC website which shows admin processing.

Wait for few days man. it will change the status to Issued.

if there is no update in 2 weeks, then you can raise a ticket with help center..

16 minutes ago, Chinna_123 said:

Where can i check the status of my h1b interview. admin processing annadu didnt give me any 221g form and didnot get any email. Attended interview on Dec8th. 

passport track cheste mandatory admin processing ani undi. is there a way that i can check the status?

is your passport retained?

if Yes .. then its a positive sign.  Admin processing is just cross verification about the petition approval with USCIS and routine criminal background check... nothing to worry.. if you are not involved in any antisocial activities during your stay in the United States, you should receive your passport with visa stamp asap.

7 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

is your passport retained?

if Yes .. then its a positive sign.  Admin processing is just cross verification about the approval petition with USCIS and routine criminal background check... nothing to worry.. if you are not involved in any antisocial activities during your stay in the United States, you should receive your passport with visa stamp asap.

Yes, my passport is retained by visa officer. Hopefully🙏

yeah nee ds 160 number tho track cheskovochu

dnt worryy...pp theeskunte sure ga 1-2 weeks lo ochesthundhi

ee madhya 10 lo 5 ki esthunaru hyd lo admn processing but most of them ki 1-2 weeks lo ochesthundhi

My status shows as follows:

case created: 7 Dec 2017

case last updated: today

"your visa case is currently undergoing necessary administrative processing. This processing can take several weeks. Please follow any instructions provided by the consular officer at the time of interview. If further information is needed, you will be contacted. If your visa application is approved, it will be processed and mailed/available within two business days."