Want to share my thoughts, its little long but do read

Kajalsri

Hi all, just made my intro post. I created this I'd to discuss about the actor Tarun. Yes you heard me right. 

Im not from andra. But I like to watch Telugu movies and like Telugu language. Actually I learned Telugu by looking Telugu movies 😊.  I like so many Telugu actors, mahesh babu, jr ntr, ram, ram charan, Nani, Tarun and so many.

one day I was watching tv. Tarun movie 'bale   Dongalu' was playing. I got curious and checked all his movies online and watched almost all From nuvve Kawali to sasirekha parinayam. 

After seeing all these I really liked his natural acting And the stories. But after sasirekha not much movies from him and the few released were not good. 

After watching all the movies I had a great agony in my heart. How he was in nuvve Kawali and in the beginning and his look changed through and how he became now???!!!! OMG He was a chocolate boy, such a talented actor, danceswell ( for me too good), .... what he is now. I could not tolerate after looking at his current look and position. 

Then searched about him on net. Got hurt more.  Came to know about Arthy Agarwal, drugs, sit, and so many rumors. 

Tarun is nothing to me, not my relative nor I'm his fan. But some where it's hurting. "Ela undevadu ela aaipoiyadu" ani Chala chala badaga undi. 

All the rumors about him may be true or may not be true. For me , his personal life is different from his profession. As an actor he is superb. Then what made him  to become like this??? Cini industry is a glomour world. In that affair, cast couching,  drugs, loving someone, rejecting someone  and rejected by someone, poguru, jealous, show off, mother interference, continuous flop,  etc are common. He was looking look and got success in the very begginning. if he had behaved like a big hero it was not a big mistake. All the above said things were not done only by Tarun but are very common in cini field. I'm not supporting him or justifying all the above said things.  I'm saying all these are rumors, common in cini field, and his personal life is different from his professsion. In that case, what is the reason for his current situation?!

when I watched his movies again he was acting so well. Very talented and natural actor. I can give so many example. One is sasirekha movie, look at his expression, dialogue delivery, acting .,... marvelous. The acting in the climax was superb.

i know directors effort and vision is also there in that movie. But still his contribution was great. What I meant to say is movie is a team work, every one should do well. He had done his role well in his movies. Though he is acting we could see his original and common personality, character, posture, symbol, style in all his movies. That gives additional value to his role and makes more enjoyable. 

Like that for flop also we can't blame a single person. I acccept he chose few worst stories like " adrushtam, soggudu and few others". But I liked oka oorilo, bale dhongalu, movies also but that was not hit at all 😳. May be bad time

ups and downs comes in every body's life. No one can give continuous hit. So many Tamil and Telugu heros who had given continuous flops are still top heros and still in industry. 

But why Tarun.??!!! Why he disappeared??!! It's hurting a lot. We lots a great actor. I want to see him in many movies like nuvve nuvve, sasirekha, priyamaina Neeku, Nuvve kawali. But where is he ????!!!!!

such an actor acted in one worst movie " CACA" what movie was that???!!! 'A' movie ???!!! I could not believe that he acted in that. 

I saw The recent movie 'idli na love story ' trailer and songs,,,,,, I don't see the confidence in him in few dance movements and his look ,,,, in few posters some what ok but in other posters not good . For a hero look most important additional to  talent, story and good team. Any ways all the best Tarun and don't do some xyz movies. You created some name,  brand, style. Don't spoil that. 

I really wanted to let out my frustration so made this post. Do share your views. If you don't like Tarun or my post pls ignore, don't hurt me further. Hope you all understand. Thank you. 

" ila aaipoiyave Tarun!!!! Feeling sad for you. Hope your bad time goes off soon and I wish you once again rock in movies"