Dear sir,uttermost ji

SirRavindraJadeja

1. Why do you keep coming to this db, when you hate every member here, even after getting banned multiple times and why do you post provocative posts again and again?

2. Why do you keep uplifting your  own provocative posts with multiple prooxxy* IDs of yours ?

And why do you post self proclaimed posts supporting yourself using multiple proxxyy IDs to create a false positive image ?

3. Why do you say I will file case on SC St atrocity case on db members and website, when you use serious offensive language while calling other db members  by their true religion and caste in offensive slang.?Don't you know they too fall under caste atrocity,  caste and atrocity cases are not just limited to dalit caste ?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uttermost

• SirRavindraJadeja

• Batman_fan

• Bhai

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

arey...jaanebo bhai...mana uttermost setu jara marxist wadi...jara vuntayi samanatatvam princiles vuntayi kaka ki...anduke atlantadu...

If he is Marxist then he is living in wrong country. I hope he is resident of India not USA. If he is in usa..his days are numbered.

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

arey...jaanebo bhai...mana uttermost setu jara marxist wadi...jara vuntayi samanatatvam princiles vuntayi kaka ki...anduke atlantadu...

are you sure 

3 minutes ago, SirRavindraJadeja said:

If he is Marxist then he is living in wrong country. I hope he is resident of India not USA. If he is in usa..his days are numbered.

he is resident of singapore

3 minutes ago, SirRavindraJadeja said:

idiot. take it easy. 

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

idiot. take it easy. 

If I call you back stupid..you might take it as screen shot and satrt pu$$y crying , dalit bitching .... 

Still I am going to call you stupid anyway. 

2 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

are you sure 

Ofcourse...manodu suthi kodvali batch...doubt ae ledu...

kulalu nashinchali...nasthikavadi...samanatvam...anti-capitalist, anti-right---------------------------------> Marxist

Just now, SirRavindraJadeja said:

If I call you back stupid..you might take it as screen shot and satrt pu$$y crying , dalit bitching .... 

emainid, vere emana threads la kottukunara ?

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

emainid, vere emana threads la kottukunara ?

He gave general warning that he will file SC St atrocity case on DB.

lol. I'm not a silly fellow like you.

I'll only take screenshots when people describe Allah's history, and when they say dalits should drink urine, etc.. 

and you'll be surprised how many people say that here and how many times. even very popular ids. haha.. @3$% 

I have no sympathy for anyone here &^%

He gave general warning that he will file SC St atrocity case on DB.

vaarini....

atlaithe naaku ekanga life threats ae vachinayi le attention seekers kelli...idisey peddanayana....

ie complains and all...JuJuBi

Just now, uttermost said:

lol. I'm not a silly fellow like you.

I'll only take screenshots when people describe Allah's history, and when they say dalits should drink urine, etc.. 

and you'll be surprised how many people say that here and how many times. even very popular ids. haha.. @3$% 

I have no sympathy for anyone here &^%

post screenshots here then