hypothetically how many of you will vote for

chittimallu2

I personally will vote for PK, if I have a chance. I want to give him a chance and see how good he is... 2009 lo kooda chiru ki veddham anukunna and I made most of my family to vote for him but vadu congress lo kalavadam was a kick in my teeth (and to may others who voted for him)... but vadi meedha choosthe PK looks more genuine to me, so worth giving him a chance IMO

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

I personally will vote for PK, if I have a chance. I want to give him a chance and see how good he is... 2009 lo kooda chiru ki veddham anukunna and I made most of my family to vote for him but vadu congress lo kalavadam was a kick to my teeth (and to may others who voted for him)... but vadi meedha choosthe PK looks more genuine to me, so worth giving him a chance IMO

Lol...good troll man

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

I personally will vote for PK, if I have a chance. I want to give him a chance and see how good he is... 2009 lo kooda chiru ki veddham anukunna and I made most of my family to vote for him but vadu congress lo kalavadam was a kick to my teeth (and to may others who voted for him)... but vadi meedha choosthe PK looks more genuine to me, so worth giving him a chance IMO

I will vote for him if he starts fighting for common people now onwards. 

cbn and jagan are crooked..need someone else. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, pirangi said:

naaku ap lo vote ledu...nra ga vote veyadaaniki permission isthe vestha....much better than nakka and  muddula bidda..

naku kooda andhra lo vote ese hakku ledu, im a registered voter in hyd ... andhuke hypothetically ani mention chesa title lo 

13 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

Meeku vote ese chance unte 2019 lo... will you vote for PK?

yes, No... reasons cheppandi, lets see 

pk ki vote veste nakka ki vesinattle, so jmr gadi kanna nakka combo ne better ani na feeling 

First vaadu individual ga contest cheyyali mee lanti asha vadhulu vote veyyalante....he will form a Kootami with TDP and share consistencies even before elections, if at all he wants to participate in elections.

Do you still vote for him then?

1 minute ago, reality said:

First vaadu individual ga contest cheyyali mee lanti asha vadhulu vote veyyalante....he will form a Kootami with TDP and share consistencies even before elections, if at all he wants to participate in elections.

Do you still vote for him then?

absolutely, ill vote even for a dog over jagan anyday

my vote algorithm

I will vote for pk only if he comes up with a road map.. 

else will vote for CBN if he cracks on corruption in AP before elections

else I will vote Jagan

• Upvote 1