• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uttermost

• Thillana

• TOM_BHAYYA

• samaja_varagamana

2 minutes ago, Thillana said:

Yes i agree Kongara bro is a genuine TDP karyakartha. I admire him for that

Bro.. even though I praise leader.. sometimes I do prefer issue based criticism 

5 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Kongara bro.. tdp kosam pani chese nikarsaina nijayithi unna kaaryakartha.. aayanalo sagam nenu achieve chesina enough bro 

nuvu enni fake kathalu padina evadu dekhadu @3$%

TomB is your regular uppercaste liberal, who makes bad political puns to show that he's edgy. In reality, he's just another right wing liberal. Everybody in this db is, to varying degrees.

Whether you support TDP, TRS, DMK, BJP, INC, and even CPI in India, you are a right wing guy. because in India politics revolves around economics, and economics is about who gets the max investment to their region, in the process selling their region to the most attractive bidder. 

This is the opposite of Chinese capitalism, where Chinese push for the western countries to buy from them, not give access to land and water to them to make their widgets. In effect, most Indians should be considered as anti-national, given they have no problem selling their nation for their material comforts. So TomB is also an anti national, according to this description.

So don't be stuck with any of these labels. All of them are the same. Its just a tribal war, in which some people like TomB want to watch from the sidelines. 

P.S.  I'm not a nationalist. I don't give a fcuk about India. In fact, I dont give a fcuk about any country. or the concept of a country or state.

6 minutes ago, uttermost said:

There are no two faces. There's only one face, and a 1000 expressions. TomB has perhaps mastered all of them equally to troll them all.

endi baa nuvu DB vadilesi poyav ani @tennisluvr edo thread lo annadu...

7 minutes ago, Thillana said:

@uttermost bro you never criticize Owaisi n his policies. Just an observation.

India is single handedly reviving capitalism from its death bed in the west. People like TomB, and other free market worshippers (RamGopalVarma) deserve more criticism than Owaisi does.

And I don't criticize them also. Atleast not enough.

4 minutes ago, uttermost said:

I don't know much about Owaisi. 

You spoke about right wing and anti-national . I expected you would've atleast done your homework , know about all the political parties spewing these anti-national and right wing ideals. Alas you turned out just like the thousands of wannabes(Sorry @uttermost bro) who just copy n paste stuff from Quora or other forums. You just have a longing to be seen as cool by everyone. 

Just now, Thillana said:

You spoke about right wing and anti-national . I expected you would've atleast done your homework , know about all the political parties spewing these anti-national and right wing ideals. Alas you turned out just like the thousands of wannabes(Sorry @uttermost bro) who just copy n paste stuff from Quora or other forums. You just have a longing to be seen as cool by everyone. 

thanks. I've always said that I do copy from other places. I'm not a political expert.