అమెరికాలో తెలుగు వ్యక్తి దుర్మరణం

Sruzan

I almost missed a accident back in 2013  , i was crossing a train tracks , train pass ayyindi gates open ayyayi , two cars in front pass ayyayi , next one more car in front of me , that guy slowly started to pass appude malli next train vasthundi ani gates close chesaru , the guy in front of me panicked and started to get reverse in the middle of track , i didn't have option to take reverse , than he suddenly decided to go front and he was able to move , i was stuck in the middle and had to reverse full speed lo , hit the car behind me luckily not much damage and he didn't say anything. 

From than decided  never to stand close to the gate and always wait a 5 seconds before starting 

13 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

I almost missed a accident back in 2013  , i was crossing a train tracks , train pass ayyindi gates open ayyayi , two cars in front pass ayyayi , next one more car in front of me , that guy slowly started to pass appude malli next train vasthundi ani gates close chesaru , the guy in front of me panicked and started to get reverse in the middle of track , i didn't have option to take reverse , than he suddenly decided to go front and he was able to move , i was stuck in the middle and had to reverse full speed lo , hit the car behind me luckily not much damage and he didn't say anything. 

From than decided  never to stand close to the gate and always wait a 5 seconds before starting 

Dash cam install chesukovali ... I need to get one soon