Canada PR

Galli_La_Lolli

11 minutes ago, cnugadu said:

Thank you bro.. India police clearance and USA police clearance ee stage lo avasaram? invitation vachaka or munde kavala while submitting profile

invitation vachchaka, but if you are serious apply as soon as you start the process. India clearance takes 6 weeks and usa takes 12-16 weeks.

6 minutes ago, sunnylives said:

invitation vachchaka, but if you are serious apply as soon as you start the process. India clearance takes 6 weeks and usa takes 12-16 weeks.

Sure.. Also profile submit chesaka modifications chesukovacha like IELTS score update or job offer.. ilantivi

This is the process I followed, my CRS score was 460. 

1) First step is to take IELTS. You can register for IELTS at the following link: 

IELTS fees is around $230 USD. 

IELTS prep material can be found at 

One book should be more than sufficient. I suggest putting in 10 hours of practice at the bare minimum, or as much as you feel confident about. 

2) Once you complete the IELTS test, you have to send your undergraduate(Bachelor's) certificates for evaluation to 

https://www.wes.org/ca/ the cost of which is around $240 Canadian Dollars($180 USD approximately). 

You have to get the transcripts from the university you have studied e.g., JNTU and these transcripts have to be in a sealed envelope attested by the university seal. You can get them shipped directly to WES located at Address2 Carlton St, Toronto, ON M5B 1J3, Canada from your university or get it shipped to your address and ship them yourself to that address(never open the envelope however). 

3) Once WES completes your degree evaluation, takes around 4-5 weeks approximately you will receive an email along with a postal copy of the evaluation results. 

4) Once you receive that, you can go and register your profile at the following link

Create your own account with a password, and provide your details along with the WES evaluation number which you receive upon completion of your evaluation along with your IELTS candidate number. 

5) Calculate the total number of your CRS points. CRS stands for Comprehensive Ranking System. You can calculate your points using: 

6) Wait for the Federal Skilled Worker Express Entry draw to occur, typically occurs once every 3 weeks and if you have above the number of points needed for cutoff, you receive an ITA from the Govt of Canada to apply for a PR. 

7) Submit all the documents including FBI police evaluation certificate(details will be provided in a separate thread/email), Indian police evaluation certificate(can be obtained from the Indian consulate) and medical evaluation certificates within 90 days to the Govt of Canada/Canadian Immigration authorities. 

8) Your temporary PR will be mailed to your postal address. You would have to enter Canada with it and get it validated at the port of entry. You will be typically provided around 6 months before which you can enter the Canadian port of entry which you choose to. 

9) Once you enter Canada, you apply for your SIN number(equivalent of the US SSN), open a bank account etc and your temporary PR will be made permanent then. 

27 minutes ago, sunnylives said:

Took me one hour, I went directly to the consulate in washington DC

13 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

This is the process I followed, my CRS score was 460. 

1) First step is to take IELTS. You can register for IELTS at the following link: 

IELTS fees is around $230 USD. 

IELTS prep material can be found at 

One book should be more than sufficient. I suggest putting in 10 hours of practice at the bare minimum, or as much as you feel confident about. 

2) Once you complete the IELTS test, you have to send your undergraduate(Bachelor's) certificates for evaluation to 

https://www.wes.org/ca/ the cost of which is around $240 Canadian Dollars($180 USD approximately). 

You have to get the transcripts from the university you have studied e.g., JNTU and these transcripts have to be in a sealed envelope attested by the university seal. You can get them shipped directly to WES located at Address2 Carlton St, Toronto, ON M5B 1J3, Canada from your university or get it shipped to your address and ship them yourself to that address(never open the envelope however). 

3) Once WES completes your degree evaluation, takes around 4-5 weeks approximately you will receive an email along with a postal copy of the evaluation results. 

4) Once you receive that, you can go and register your profile at the following link

Create your own account with a password, and provide your details along with the WES evaluation number which you receive upon completion of your evaluation along with your IELTS candidate number. 

5) Calculate the total number of your CRS points. CRS stands for Comprehensive Ranking System. You can calculate your points using: 

6) Wait for the Federal Skilled Worker Express Entry draw to occur, typically occurs once every 3 weeks and if you have above the number of points needed for cutoff, you receive an ITA from the Govt of Canada to apply for a PR. 

7) Submit all the documents including FBI police evaluation certificate(details will be provided in a separate thread/email), Indian police evaluation certificate(can be obtained from the Indian consulate) and medical evaluation certificates within 90 days to the Govt of Canada/Canadian Immigration authorities. 

8) Your temporary PR will be mailed to your postal address. You would have to enter Canada with it and get it validated at the port of entry. You will be typically provided around 6 months before which you can enter the Canadian port of entry which you choose to. 

9) Once you enter Canada, you apply for your SIN number(equivalent of the US SSN), open a bank account etc and your temporary PR will be made permanent then. 

Thanks bro.. USA clearance ekkada apply cheyali.. IS this link good?

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/united-states.html

Bro naku score around 460 vastundi 

I am planning for ielts in Jan

India lo ielts 7 vavhindi 

I am expecting increase in my scores

I am still be confused weather to apply for pr or apply for study permit and then go to Canada apply be for pr ani

I am targeting Nova Scotia

48 minutes ago, Detriotlions said:

Bro naku score around 460 vastundi 

I am planning for ielts in Jan

India lo ielts 7 vavhindi 

I am expecting increase in my scores

I am still be confused weather to apply for pr or apply for study permit and then go to Canada apply be for pr ani

I am targeting Nova Scotia

Apply for PR directly. You can still study after getting your PR if you wish to