@@crypto - dedicated to ICOs@@

TOM_BHAYYA

@ronitreddy @9ine @Naaperushiva And other experienced crypto guys..

newbies ki jera cheppandi .. em chudalo Ekkada chudalo .. entha varaki ICOs meedha invest chesthe safe side o.. off course it is personal choice but without proper guidance ppl will suffer some times .. no one blame you even if you are wrong about predictions 

Tokenpay seems legit and I invested in it.

https://www.tokenpay.com?rc=1487D

PROS:

Only 15 million coins available for customers.

Technical lead of Verge coin is an advisor for this coin.

One of the very few coins purely concentrated on privacy.

Good community support.

CONS:

Like every other coin, it might fail.

Not a new innovative idea.

Non-US residents only.

This is my personal opinion. Please do your own research before buying.

If any US residents bought this coin, please request for a refund before 31st of DEC.

• MOD23 pinned this topic

Don't you guys have day jobs? There is limit for anything. Don't be obsessed with these ICOs sh!t and sacrifice your time in job. 

It is the job that decides your career. It is that extra effort in job that will determine your progress and differentiates you from rest of herd. It is not the few hundred bucks that you gain in ICOs. Put the effort where it is really needed. 

I cannot tell how much you earn through ICOs, but with extra effort, you may get that 3-10% bonus in job. 

Unless you are all in and trying to gamble every penny of your savings to become millionaires, it is not worth. More and more SEC regulations are coming out and most companies are just frauds. 

30 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Don't you guys have day jobs? There is limit for anything. Don't be obsessed with these ICOs sh!t and sacrifice your time in job. 

It is the job that decides your career. It is that extra effort in job that will determine your progress and differentiates you from rest of herd. It is not the few hundred bucks that you gain in ICOs. Put the effort where it is really needed. 

I cannot tell how much you earn through ICOs, but with extra effort, you may get that 3-10% bonus in job. 

Unless you are all in and trying to gamble every penny of your savings to become millionaires, it is not worth. More and more SEC regulations are coming out and most companies are just frauds. 

Y do u care bro...evari priorities vallavi...y ur worried about others buddy.

• Upvote 1