@@crypto - dedicated to ICOs@@

TOM_BHAYYA

1 hour ago, Minion040190 said:

It says no USA residents brah

Hmm, I should have mentioned that. Don't be too worried, once its released to exchange you can convert to BTC/ETH/LTC very easily.

10 minutes ago, alooparata said:

u asked mods to pin this thread...makes sense...but inko thread IV by psycopk automatic ga PIN ayindi enduke 

He is the mod no

1 hour ago, Naaperushiva said:

It's too late anukunta bro...and more over antha referral choosthe bhayam vesthundhi...and bringing nothing new to the market ..same concept medha already multiple coins vunnayi

But buzz ayithe vundhi

I don't say this is very good technology, if we are going for ico's the intention is to make a quick buck. It got much hype like u suggested that's all we need for 3x 2x hopefully 5x profit on first two days of exchange. But good point, verge is similar coin but this coin seems legit too.

5 minutes ago, telugumesh said:

Block chain technology is my future job, I am dipping my feet now in block chain so I am very focused on my career, thanks for the advise though.

Nice! Please post thread on Block Chain rather than the silly ICOs. I haven't seen single thread on it. I will also contribute *&*

1 hour ago, krishna0125 said:

ICO ki $5 dollars aa. dani kanta proven coins lo money pettukondi.. edhi exchange lo vachaka telusthundhi asalu deeni value entho..

I don't advise any one in here to buy it. Please do your research. Below is my understanding of the industry

Its 5 dollars because there are only 15 million coins, there are some coins where there are billions of coins but the value of the coin in Penny's. All we need to look at is market cap and circulating supply to find the price.

5 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Nice! Please post thread on Block Chain rather than the silly ICOs. I haven't seen single thread on it. I will also contribute *&*

What you want to know about? I am still my early stages all I have done until now is to create a chatbot on twitch for reddcoin.(almost there)

7 minutes ago, telugumesh said:

I don't advise any one in here to buy it. Please do your research. Below is my understanding of the industry

Its 5 dollars because there are only 15 million coins, there are some coins where there are billions of coins but the value of the coin in Penny's. All we need to look at is market cap and circulating supply to find the price.

There’s a croak coin which supply is 5 million and has got better tech than dash monero etc its now at 15$ I am hoping it will reach top 50!soon 

1 minute ago, Raithu_bida said:

There’s a croak coin which supply is 5 million and has got better tech than dash monero etc its now at 15$ I am hoping it will reach top 50!soon 

Same with Aeon baa...Monero fork idhi aa main developer currently working on aeon coin....even sumo coin too..

ee rendu monero forks

14 minutes ago, telugumesh said:

What you want to know about? I am still my early stages all I have done until now is to create a chatbot on twitch for reddcoin.(almost there)

Everything you know. Post in a thread. We will appreciate you!