OCI meedha enni rojul undochu ?

AFDB__REBEL

Just now, AFDB__REBEL said:

OCI meedha enni rojul undochu india lo ? edho police station lo every 6 months report cheyala anta is that true...
for my son asking

it is rule as per rule book, no one will come after you if you stay longer than that

go ahead and leave the kid in india and focus on work

1 minute ago, srdh21 said:

it is rule as per rule book, no one will come after you if you stay longer than that

go ahead and leave the kid in india and focus on work

wts thr rule mama...to be exact...

18 minutes ago, AFDB__REBEL said:

OCI meedha enni rojul undochu india lo ? edho police station lo every 6 months report cheyala anta is that true...
for my son asking

emo ra mari , LTT bro

39 minutes ago, AFDB__REBEL said:

for my son asking

unlimited access for OCI no reporting needed. It is like US GC in India. That rule is for PIO card which has been deprecated by Bodi

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, AFDB__REBEL said:

wts thr rule mama...to be exact...

28. What are the benefits to an OCI Cardholder?

(i) Multiple entry lifelong visa for visiting India for any purpose (However OCI Cardholders will require a special permission to undertake research work in India for which they may submit the application to the Indian Mission/ Post/ FRRO concerned).

(ii) Exemption from registration with Foreigners Regional Registration Officer (FRRO) or Foreigner - one can stay any duration

http://mha1.nic.in/pdfs/oci-faq.pdf

15 minutes ago, srdh21 said:

28. What are the benefits to an OCI Cardholder?

(i) Multiple entry lifelong visa for visiting India for any purpose (However OCI Cardholders will require a special permission to undertake research work in India for which they may submit the application to the Indian Mission/ Post/ FRRO concerned).

(ii) Exemption from registration with Foreigners Regional Registration Officer (FRRO) or Foreigner - one can stay any duration

http://mha1.nic.in/pdfs/oci-faq.pdf

@AFDB__REBEL

56 minutes ago, AFDB__REBEL said:

for my son asking

Kid ni India lo enduku odilestunnav @AFDB__REBEL kaka??? any reason?

1 hour ago, AFDB__REBEL said:

for my son asking

nothing like that.

Expire avakamunde renew cheyinchukovadame india lo anthe

1 hour ago, princeofheaven said:

unlimited access for OCI no reporting needed. It is like US GC in India. That rule is for PIO card which has been deprecated by Bodi

*=: Btw, entha time padtundi OCI card raniki..for NY state..