any info on this consultncy

cup_saucer

Trisync technologies.

Suguna anta person name,,...

new grad telsina ammai ki evaru nuncho ala finally landed in touch with this person.

she started like manam telugu manadi telugu.. nen chusukunta.. like a family and all..

coming to matter.. monday jan 8 th nunchi classes start. 6th varaku i want you do to the following to join the class ani chepindi..

those things are.

send me details, passport, ssn, opt, coll id, resume, dob, phone, opt extension unda me clg ki, university details, tecnology u want, with any employer etc. Some of them are pretty much ok and 4 years back mana time tho chusthe too much OA laga anipinchindi.

second is blast.. send me aggreement signed saying that you wont associate with any other consultancy once u join here... aggreement enti US la ani anipinchindi..

third is ultimate.. send me $600 check so that I will return upon joining in job from my consultancy just to be sure you wont get away from me after receiving our outstanding training anta..

ivi anni cheppesaka ipudu place ledu.. accomodation nu akkade continue.. ill arrange something and call you anta... i was dumbstuck.. asal apt unda leda ani doubting... 

they might have faced issues with run aways kani ivi anni chusi etu pothundi anipisthundi..

nen odhu lite theesuko inni doubts tho enduku join avvali ani chepina... anybody with this people? or any bad experiecnes in similar cases???

cheppesa odhu ani

3 minutes ago, Hydrockers said:

doubt lu unna tarvata endhuku , li8 lelo ani cheppu

... nen chusthe ediana consultancy unte..

kani ikkada vere valaki telusthadi kada ila jaruguthundi ani... vala friend was ready to join as consultancy doraktam e kastam aiyindi ani... i suggested her also not to join. so alanti vala kosam ee post.

5 minutes ago, cup_saucer said:

Trisync technologies.

new grad telsina ammai ki evaru nuncho ala finally landed in touch with this person.

she started like manam telugu manadi telugu.. nen chusukunta.. like a family and all..

coming to matter.. monday jan 8 th nunchi classes start. 6th varaku i want you do to the following to join the class ani chepindi..

those things are.

send me details, passport, ssn, opt, coll id, resume, dob, phone, opt extension unda me clg ki, university details, tecnology u want, with any employer etc. Some of them are pretty much ok and 4 years back mana time tho chusthe too much OA laga anipinchindi.

second is blast.. send me aggreement signed saying that you wont associate with any other consultancy once u join here... aggreement enti US la ani anipinchindi..

third is ultimate.. send me $600 check so that I will return upon joining in job from my consultancy just to be sure you wont get away from me after receiving our outstanding training anta..

ivi anni cheppesaka ipudu place ledu.. accomodation nu akkade continue.. ill arrange something and call you anta... i was dumbstuck.. asal apt unda leda ani doubting... 

they might have faced issues with run aways kani ivi anni chusi etu pothundi anipisthundi..

nen odhu lite theesuko inni doubts tho enduku join avvali ani chepina... anybody with this people? or any bad experiecnes in similar cases???

Waste they don’t pay on time 

blame vendors for your payment 

charge 8K for h1 premium upfront 

6K for h1 regular

14K for Gc Labor 

first 2 yrs only 55K for opt 

and on H1 first year 60-40 

7 minutes ago, cup_saucer said:

Trisync technologies.

those things are.

Complain uscis... owner will go to Bokka..

6 minutes ago, 1500 said:

Waste they don’t pay on time 

blame vendors for your payment 

charge 8K for h1 premium upfront 

6K for h1 regular

14K for Gc Labor 

first 2 yrs only 55K for opt 

and on H1 first year 60-40 

Thu jevitham

15 minutes ago, cup_saucer said:

Trisync technologies.

those things are.

this is nothing new and ongoing from years...asla aa matram offer ivvatam kuda great eepudu unna opt situation ki.. opt ead anta resume recyle bin lo velthundhi eppudu

7 minutes ago, cup_saucer said:

day light robbery... em choice leka join aiyina people are in so much pain... 

somebody out of them has to do something... manam emi cheyalem.. we dont have proofs..

Pm me address and name of consultancy.. owner will be in bokka... I can report to uscis...consultants ki emi kadhu.. 

On 12/29/2017 at 2:07 PM, cup_saucer said:

Trisync technologies.

those things are.

Don't give the SSN they might file the taxes as the dependent sponsoring your tuition.  

On 12/29/2017 at 2:35 PM, jpismahatma said:

Pm me address and name of consultancy.. owner will be in bokka... I can report to uscis...consultants ki emi kadhu.. 

Nee Guuu , emani cheptav? Vademanna ehhhokati ki paisal adigada?