H1 extensions gurinchi 2 months back a news ochindi kada...?

Quickgun_murugan

Just now, Piracy Raja said:

andaru chestaru... telugu vallu athi chestaru CITI_c$y

eedevado full investigation cheshnattunnadu..

One H1B results in hundreds more H1B and their spouses as they get into management jobs, kick all Americans to the curb, and takeover everything. Then they go whine and cry to a clueless congress how they can’t find enough Americans, which of course is a total lie. This is how silent mass colonization of USA is taking place right under our eyes. India and a China have been getting away with this for 20 years while most Americans do not even realize what is being done to them. It’s time to shut down this foreign looting racket now.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ronitreddy said:

Inka enni threads vestharu man?

Old news no?? ee madhyaney enduku lolli started ani..

okodi comment soodu.. full research cheshnattunnadu.. ee candidate evado...

One H1B results in hundreds more H1B and their spouses as they get into management jobs, kick all Americans to the curb, and takeover everything. Then they go whine and cry to a clueless congress how they can’t find enough Americans, which of course is a total lie. This is how silent mass colonization of USA is taking place right under our eyes. India and a China have been getting away with this for 20 years while most Americans do not even realize what is being done to them. It’s time to shut down this foreign looting racket now.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

eedevado full investigation cheshnattunnadu..

CITI_c$y

8 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Old news no?? ee madhyaney enduku lolli started ani..

okodi comment soodu.. full research cheshnattunnadu.. ee candidate evado...

Vaadu anna dantlo em thappu undi but how can one H1beeee results in hundreds of H1Beee's?

I have tremendous respect for @KumarUncle 

alasipokunda yuddam chestundu..

ie vuncle epudo chepindu...kaalagnani...future telsinodu..

maname kali peeli criticise chesinam vuncle ni...

I have changed my mind...vuncle ki sanmanam cheyalani decide sesina...

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

I have tremendous respect for @KumarUncle 

alasipokunda yuddam chestundu..

ie vuncle epudo chepindu...kaalagnani...future telsinodu..

maname kali peeli criticise chesinam vuncle ni...

I have changed my mind...vuncle ki sanmanam cheyalani decide sesina...

evite lo invitations pampu uncle