Money emi chesthunnaru

Biscuitt

8 hours ago, gilakkai said:

correct bhayya..... post lo panikoche matter pakkana petti...panikirani vishayalu gurinchi discuss chestaru.....but some people give very valuable info...have to wait for them to answer

+100

All of what I am telling applies in USA only.

Many banks offer higher APR/APY on saving UP TO a fixed amount. So if you can split your money across multiple banks the return will be better. 

This page has good info. They keep updating the page so worth saving.

https://www.doctorofcredit.com/high-interest-savings-to-get/

2018 could be good for stocks. With the next tax reform and this stupid trump. Ala ani phantom research chesi micromanage chese laaga aithe stay away from stocks till you gain the right knowledge. 

Invest a small portion in blue chips and let it stay there. If you are emotionally not so strong, or if any kind of discussions influence your portfolio often definitely do not do it. Amazon, Netflix, Semiconductor stocks etc. Better to stay away from airlines, biopharma initially.

If you are in a higher tax bracket with respect to your W2, you are eligible for up to $5500 in IRA. The money you put in IRA can be sitting there or you can invest in funds. Look for funds that have a combination of factors that you believe in (like metals, stocks, real estate etc). Always pick a fund that has least operational cost. That is very important. "Exposure" ante what % of the fund is invested in stock market ani. Irrespective of the investment, the IRA contributed money is tax deductible. So you save on taxes. Talk to your CPA more on this.

I personally put a small amount in cryptos. Nenemi overnight rich avvalani pettaledu. Started with 3K. Now I am at 6.5K. Withdrew my 3K and put it back in savings. Whatever I am investing is on the house. Altcoins kaakunda main (top 15 market cap) tho start cheyyi small amount. 

Ivanni kaakunda home buying, business lo partnership etc etc I cannot comment. They depend on so many different factors that once cannot give blanket suggestions. 

If possible, ikkade thread to doubts unte adugu. Kaadu janabha champestunnaru ante PM me. All the best!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, phatposts said:

Many banks offer higher APR/APY on saving UP TO a fixed amount. So if you can split your money across multiple banks the return will be better. 

2018 could be good for stocks. With the next tax reform and this stupid trump. Ala ani phantom research chesi micromanage chese laaga aithe stay away from stocks till you gain the right knowledge. 

Invest a small portion in blue chips and let it stay there. If you are emotionally not so strong, or if any kind of discussions influence your portfolio often definitely do not do it. Amazon, Netflix, Semiconductor stocks etc. Better to stay away from airlines, biopharma initially.

If you are in a higher tax bracket with respect to your W2, you are eligible for up to $5500 in IRA. The money you put in IRA can be sitting there or you can invest in funds. Look for funds that have a combination of factors that you believe in (like metals, stocks, real estate etc). Always pick a fund that has least operational cost. That is very important. "Exposure" ante what % of the fund is invested in stock market ani. Irrespective of the investment, the IRA contributed money is tax deductible. So you save on taxes. Talk to your CPA more on this.

I personally put a small amount in cryptos. Nenemi overnight rich avvalani pettaledu. Started with 3K. Now I am at 6.5K. Withdrew my 3K and put it back in savings. Whatever I am investing is on the house. Altcoins kaakunda main (top 15 market cap) tho start cheyyi small amount. 

Ivanni kaakunda home buying, business lo partnership etc etc I cannot comment. They depend on so many different factors that once cannot give blanket suggestions. 

If possible, ikkade thread to doubts unte adugu. Kaadu janabha champestunnaru ante PM me. All the best!

These*=: are good points ...

22 minutes ago, phatposts said:

nice bhayya super valid points....will go through one by one this weekend....:)

23 minutes ago, phatposts said:

cheppadam marichitini....thank you boss