Regarding Jobs for OPT Student

giza

Hello,

I am a recent graduate from Grand Valley State University with a Master's degree in Electrical Engineering. I am looking for jobs in the field of Electrical Engineering like Embedded Systems, System Validation, Electronics Engineering and Networking. Could anyone please suggest me the best way to reach employers in field of electrical engineering. I am in my OPT. could you help me with few suggestion or consultancies that are accepting OPT candidates and ready to market in the Field of Electrical Engineering.

Thanks in Advance

As an OPT,Dont get fold into Consulting companies so soon..Try to start applying jobs of entry level from Startups.Try for Fulltime oppurtunities.try to attend face2face interviews in your location.

for more assistance reach me on +19706723503

Thanks in advance

On 1/8/2018 at 12:22 AM, giza said:

Hello,

I am a recent graduate from Grand Valley State University with a Master's degree in Electrical Engineering. I am looking for jobs in the field of Electrical Engineering like Embedded Systems, System Validation, Electronics Engineering and Networking. Could anyone please suggest me the best way to reach employers in field of electrical engineering. I am in my OPT. could you help me with few suggestion or consultancies that are accepting OPT candidates and ready to market in the Field of Electrical Engineering.

Thanks in Advance

Product manufacturers are your best bet. The R&D teams need people with a masters. Also if they have any services division, they will need some engineers too. Good luck man. Don't try to negotiate, first 2 years are the toughest. After that you will be able to negotiate your way through. I make more than most of my friends in IT. So, don't listen to that BS about not enough pay in engineering jobs.