Advice to PK from a fan.

uttermost

Pls, pls stay away from assholes like Trivikram, and all that kind of dangerous merit batch.

do films with narayana murthy. I'm serious.

I can't understand how you can speak communism and be friends with an uppercaste asshole like Trivikram, who if one watches his movies, is clear that he's one the worst profiteering assholes in TFI. not that others are better.

fcuking idiot. if you want to be friends with 3v, and that batch, stop talking about leftism, asshole. don't denigrate great leftists by rubbing shoulders with profiteers.

and don't charge $30 for your fcuking movie, asshole.

be the anticapitalist you claim to be. fcuking idiot.

How much did you pay the lightboy in your film? what a faker, PK you are.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, uttermost said:

Pls, pls stay away from assholes like Trivikram, and all that kind of dangerous merit batch.

do films with narayana murthy. I'm serious.

I can't understand how you can speak communism and be friends with an uppercaste asshole like Trivikram, who if one watches his movies, is clear that he's one the worst profiteering assholes in TFI. not that others are better.

fcuking idiot. if you want to be friends with 3v, and that batch, stop talking about leftism, asshole. don't denigrate great leftists by rubbing shoulders with profiteers.

and don't charge $30 for your fcuking movie, asshole.

be the anticapitalist you claim to be. fcuking idiot.

How much did you pay the lightboy in your film? what a faker, PK you are.

agree

Just now, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Yeah agreed.. he even directs only upper cassette heroes like Kalyan .. mahesh .. ntr.. Nitin reddy etc

low cassette heroes evaru mana industry lo??

Just now, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Yeah agreed.. he even directs only upper cassette heroes like Kalyan .. mahesh .. ntr.. Nitin reddy etc

I meant the movies he makes, makes it clear that he's an uppercaste asshole

just like the jokes you make, show you for who you are.

1 minute ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

lower caste evarunaru ??? allu sereesh ah ?

Trivikram is a yucky person, I'm sure. His films are full of worst form of cultural pandering, like the guy refuses to grow up from his childhood joint family in the 1960s.

That that asshole still panders to that stereotypes disgusts me.

No, I dint watch the film. I wouldn't watch even if I had the opportunity to watch it for free.