Press meet custunte.. meeting is not fruitful ... bodi get ready for the blow

psycopk

4 hours ago, psycopk said:

just believe in babu... ee central gov help just for 5years... aa time lone hand istunaru... 5years tarwata vallu elagu AP ni apaleru... thats the power of AP 

just 2019 lo tdp odipothe... babu and loki babu kattukunna akrama buildings anni koolipothayi.. similar to what happened to jagan babu...

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• futureofandhra

• bhaigan

• Android_Halwa

• HugoStrange

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Exactly i doubt also endukante repu heart break avvakudadu

Evadaina hyd tho compare chestey comedy show avutadi 

Amaravati league is different bodi gadu power lo untado undado telidu 

8 minutes ago, VaaMachane said:

just 2019 lo tdp odipothe... babu and loki babu kattukunna akrama buildings anni koolipothayi.. similar to what happened to jagan babu...

2019 jagan Anna cm dream 

12 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

The same CBN dictated terms to vajpayee gov because he was the key 

Is there any another politician in India who used center like CBN 

Now bjp needs no one by going against what we will get 

Cash for vote case meeda em pikaru 

Where was Andhra in 2014 and what it is today

Though gov employees have settled in Hyderabad and going n coming also still we have temporary assembly n secrateriat

He has shown his potential many times

Hud hud is there any other politician in India tackle like him

If bjp talks about corruption it  is stupidity

Vyapakam scam,Gali yeduyirappa 

They don't want credit to go to CBN 

That's it it's not his inability it is bodi authority that is causing problem

Vajpayee is statesman bodi is one dictator mentality

He lost morally in guj n it will be reflected in all over India

If center wants they will do otherwise these kind of stories come out

Pm ni decide chesina ekaika Telugu leader 

Though it is past his dedication to development cannot be questioned 

Please educate us what naidu achieved for telugu states being the key in vajpayee govt? 

Cash for vote scam lo em peeka ledaa? 

10 yrs common capital nunchi ela 10gindhi babu ni aa case choopetteyy

I agree hud hud time lo he proved his mettle in disaster relief management 

I don't care if Modi is sadak chap Chai wala but babu needs to get things in order as he promised in polls, just vague promises and plans of non-existant grandeur won't serve him well in coming polls, in spite of having dogshit opposition 

12 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

Why state will be bank corrupt for constructing capital

??

Revenue sources improve cheyyakunda capital construction ki funds karchulu petti 10githe bankrupt avvakapothe Inkem Avuddi. Center won't give funds even if congress comes to power

11 hours ago, bhaigan said:

Dabbulu ekkada nunchi vasthayi bhayya, monna utilization certificate lo high court kattesarani assembly kattesarani chepparu. Avi ekkada unnayo chepagalthava ?

Exactly, highcourt kattesinaam annaru, hyd highcourt Aythe kaali chestaleru ani pink mp's lolli chesinaru 

Uuurikey mazaak chesinaraaa 

Asalu AP re organization act ki chattabadatha anedi unda cheppu, enni rojulu ani central govt kallu pattukuntaru

First term lo ne neglect ki gurinchi aythey Inka Vache terms lo modda bhi iyyaru paisalu

11 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

If am still in hallucination why there is more urban development in India

You mean to say people stay in villages 

You guys are in previous century thinking to build assembly and secrateriat and call it as capital 

Singapore developed from dire straits to what it is now 

AP and Singapore has many similarities

The way they were formed

With people's hardwork any thing can be achieved

Singapore is in strategic location

So is Andhra Pradesh

Do not say things in fluke 

With ppl hardwork u can even go to Mars but It  don't make a better idea over developing the state the proper way

Malla chebthunnavaa vinu, that urbanization train has come and left, now 

Ap has the largest coastline, it could fuel India's exports and imports and serve as the best option on East coast

You are also saying things in fluke em similarities unnayo konchem cheppu chuddam, water tokka tholu anaku bhayya

Hehe, coastline, may not be in between the sea trade routes

Singapore ki chinese and tamil communities strong support undi

At present AP lo assembly building kuda ledu

4 hours ago, sattipandu said:

Please educate us what naidu achieved for telugu states being the key in vajpayee govt? 

Cash for vote scam lo em peeka ledaa? 

10 yrs common capital nunchi ela 10gindhi babu ni aa case choopetteyy

I agree hud hud time lo he proved his mettle in disaster relief management 

I don't care if Modi is sadak chap Chai wala but babu needs to get things in order as he promised in polls, just vague promises and plans of non-existant grandeur won't serve him well in coming polls, in spite of having dogshit opposition 

Revenue sources improve cheyyakunda capital construction ki funds karchulu petti 10githe bankrupt avvakapothe Inkem Avuddi. Center won't give funds even if congress comes to power

Exactly, highcourt kattesinaam annaru, hyd highcourt Aythe kaali chestaleru ani pink mp's lolli chesinaru 

Uuurikey mazaak chesinaraaa 

First term lo ne neglect ki gurinchi aythey Inka Vache terms lo modda bhi iyyaru paisalu

With ppl hardwork u can even go to Mars but It  don't make a better idea over developing the state the proper way

Malla chebthunnavaa vinu, that urbanization train has come and left, now 

Ap has the largest coastline, it could fuel India's exports and imports and serve as the best option on East coast

Hehe, coastline, may not be in between the sea trade routes

In politics time line is small the same Congress which was in power came down so does bjp

Cash for vote scam adoka comedy scam revanth itself left to congress

Now it happened for good that he is working from AP

Though Hyderabad is common capital what's the point being there 

Policing is not yours that governor is waste

Wasting time in Hyderabad is waste

CBN decided  pm in one term so no one knows what happens next term bodi can't get so many seats for sure

With out hardwork nothing is achieved 

With the current situation of the state hardwork is what needed

If urbanization train has come and gone why people are moving to cities leaving villages I have said before also 

Where was krishnapatnam port before what it is know

If there are international airport things will go much better

Vizag has eastran naval command 

Vizag Chennai industrial corridor

With out hardwork Singapore is not what it is today

Singapore thrown out of Malaysia like AP

They don't have any thing at that time

AP also same

Out of nothing they created wonders

With AP resources we can do much better

Show me river capital in India

Show me the capital which has spiritual heritage 

Show me the capital with out slums 

Show me the capital that has place for tourism

27 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

In politics time line is small the same Congress which was in power came down so does bjp

CBN decided  pm in one term so no one knows what happens next term bodi can't get so many seats for sure

If urbanization train has come and gone why people are moving to cities leaving villages I have said before also 

AP also same

nuvvu hardwork, cmon lets start work ani vaayinchaku nannu , nenu bhi cinemaalu choosina 

"krushi unte manushulu rushulu avuthaaru -maha purushulu avuthaaruuuu" 

pls read about  malay-singapore separation again,  singapore was denied access to malay natural resources as malay suspected that communist ideologies would spread through that interaction and hence they were apprehensive, melliga singapore kooda union ki financial ga contribute cheyyatam manesindhi, maatala yuddam start ayyi accusations daaka vachaka, inka vidipoyyi happy ga undam ani resolution pass chesaar, appudu kada singapore emerged a new country.

LOL you simply equated that to AP division conveniently.

inka aaa last 4 lines avaythey annaavooo, vaatiki babu chittiii anadam thappa inkem cheyyalem discussion talk GIF

doraaaaa  nannu idishipettu doraaaa, neee kaada shaanaaa information undhi ani telavaka elu pettina 

21 hours ago, psycopk said:

just believe in babu... ee central gov help just for 5years... aa time lone hand istunaru... 5years tarwata vallu elagu AP ni apaleru... thats the power of AP 

@psycopk Uncle marii antha ghanam nammakam petukoku current set of politicians medha, with so much of corruption around, tarvatha baga disappoint authav malli 

21 hours ago, argadorn said:

all south states okati kavali vayya ...okati avuthuna time lo tamilnadu politics play chestahdhi ....anni vallaki anukulamuga chesthayi .. mptham revenue south nunchi vasthadhi ....north vallaki telvali what is south about....

Mottam South okati avala? Oka state okati aithe chalu. Jaggu gadu special status ki deeksha chesinappudu kaneesam support kakapoina criticize cheyakunda undalsindi. Bjp ki appude telisipoindi vellaki avasaram ledu just politics anthe ani.

2 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

AP also same

Singapore was not thrown out of malaysia. Singapore separated from malaysia after a race riot, and a protracted union struggle, with the then federation - Malaysia.

AP did a huge mistake - neglecting and ridiculing aspirations of the TG people for many years, especially during the last stages in 2014.

Now its an economic impossibility to build a hi tech capital. CBN is selling everybody dreams.

psycopk can say that democracy was killed when resolution for TG was passed behind closed doors in parliament, but it was killed a lot earlier when TG was denied under the pretext that rest of AP would not agree to the demand.

people should calm down, make the best of what they have, and try to get along. Tomorrow if uttarandhra ask for separate state, try to develop better mechanisms to understand if the demand is legitimate, instead of just ridiculing people who make that demand.

finally, states are made to ease governance, not for the sake of people. They are among the worst way for humans to organise themselves. But humans are stubborn that they will be assholes, act like assholes, talk like assholes, without concern towards each other, so all these issues will keep cropping up, if AP was united/divided.

until humans recognize/respect each other psycopk/Halwa will keep talking at each other, even though they are making the same point, but from the opposite end. Halwa will keep supporting Hindutva and mocking those who don't, and call it being pragmatic.

everybody is wrong in this thread, in different ways.

Its not a competition. AP/TG are not in any race either with themselves, or with others.

What's important is, whether the people of AP are able to live well. If money is the only criteria for that, then only god can save AP, or the region that loses because AP decided to build a bigger capital than Hyd. because some of economics (especially monetary economics) is a zero sum game.