Ron900

Did PK used Artifical Muscles in BAssamVasi

Recommended Posts

Ron900

BassamVasi PK Chest is bigger but his hands like a Diabetic patient, Sources in Industry  Mentioned PK was using Artifical Chest to Overshadow the Excessive Stomach.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chirupoo

'మూలిగే నక్క మీద తాటిపండు పడడం అంటే ఏమిటి నాన్నా?'

'అజ్ఞాతవాసి దెబ్బకి జ్వరమొచ్చి ఇంట్లో కూచుంటే టీవీ లో బ్రహ్మోత్సవం సినిమా వేయడం..'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HugoStrange
11 minutes ago, Ron900 said:

BassamVasi PK Chest is bigger but his hands like a Diabetic patient, Sources in Industry  Mentioned PK was using Artifical Chest to Overshadow the Excessive Stomach.

 

 

antha ledu anukuta bayya, lavayipoyadu anthe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VaaMachane
1 hour ago, Chirupoo said:

'మూలిగే నక్క మీద తాటిపండు పడడం అంటే ఏమిటి నాన్నా?'

'అజ్ఞాతవాసి దెబ్బకి జ్వరమొచ్చి ఇంట్లో కూచుంటే టీవీ లో బ్రహ్మోత్సవం సినిమా వేయడం..'

cammode spotted.. AV, JLK and Spyder anni Assam ki poyinave... JLK and Spyder belongs to cammodes and AV to policulu..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quick
2 hours ago, Ron900 said:

BassamVasi PK Chest is bigger but his hands like a Diabetic patient, Sources in Industry  Mentioned PK was using Artifical Chest to Overshadow the Excessive Stomach.

 

 

DTRdpYwUMAAxT81.jpg:large

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ranku_mogudu

yeah Magesh babu also used artificial chulli in Saaledu! is that a problem?

 

 

aa source evaro cheppu bhayya! ikkada peru veyyi pans vaadini vesukuntaru

 

ayyapa swami sakshi ga he will become another Kathi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ron900
1 hour ago, ranku_mogudu said:

yeah Magesh babu also used artificial chulli in Saaledu! is that a problem?

 

 

aa source evaro cheppu bhayya! ikkada peru veyyi pans vaadini vesukuntaru

 

ayyapa swami sakshi ga he will become another Kathi

source is kathi mahesh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ARYA
2 hours ago, ranku_mogudu said:

yeah Magesh babu also used artificial chulli in Saaledu! is that a problem?

 

 

aa source evaro cheppu bhayya! ikkada peru veyyi pans vaadini vesukuntaru

 

ayyapa swami sakshi ga he will become another Kathi

@3$%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ranku_mogudu
1 hour ago, Ron900 said:

source is kathi mahesh

Not possible... just dont blame on someone if you dont know or to create a gossip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nuzvid_mamidikaya
2 hours ago, Quick said:

DTRdpYwUMAAxT81.jpg:large

MAri MB fans, Did you know that MB minds his own work rather than coming out and talking bullshit ani ante?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quick
2 hours ago, nuzvid_mamidikaya said:

MAri MB fans, Did you know that MB minds his own work rather than coming out and talking bullshit ani ante?

DTRdpYwUMAAxT81.jpg:large

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now