mana vedhaveshalu movie pass vadiki telisi poindi

manadonga

35 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

It would be better if they put a sign outside (No entry) for indian people (Not all) who do this kind of no shame acts...

unfortunately...that comes under racism..

but i agree with u..desis abuse it

40 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

It would be better if they put a sign outside (No entry) for indian people (Not all) who do this kind of no shame acts...

Only Indians do you know no others will do 

2 hours ago, yaman said:

mana desi gallu field loki digananthavarake .. oka sari digaka war one side aipothundi...antha ika assame....

ilage Canada lo vunde naku telisina vadu okadu , nannu US lo I phone poindi ani cheppi , inkoti claim chesi vadiki ivvalanta.. vadiki direct ga cheppa... naku alanti vadu telisina police complaint isthanu.. ani.

India ni brastupattincharu..  ippudu ikkada kuda .. system ni vongopettadame...Image result for balayya gifs

future lo andariki ibbandi avuthadi ilaanti temporary cheap tricks valla....

US has one of the best customer service system... mana edava kakruthi tho danni 10ga bettatam manchidi kadu.. manaku mana bhavishyat taraalaku... particularly if you are so so so desperately want GC to settle in this country... 

what you do now.. reflects what you face in future... 

it applies to everything..

already work Visas n GC system ni 10ga bettinam.. future lo Indian National antey visa kuda ivvani paristhiti osthademo.. ilanti edava panulavalla..

5 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

US has one of the best customer service system... mana edava kakruthi tho danni 10ga bettatam manchidi kadu.. manaku mana bhavishyat taraalaku... particularly if you are so so so desperately want GC to settle in this country... 

already work Visas n GC system ni 10ga bettinam.. future lo Indian National antey visa kuda ivvani paristhiti osthademo.. ilanti edava panulavalla..

Right...completely 

1 hour ago, mettastar said:

Moviepass telugu movies ki work avvadha?

Nope... It shows unsupported when u click on times.. and also not supported for 3d xd movies

2 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

Only Indians do you know no others will do 

Are you asking if any other nation do this kinda things, my answer is No i do not know, but Yes for indians...and you know it too...

2 hours ago, siru said:

unfortunately...that comes under racism..

but i agree with u..desis abuse it

that is violation, if they're caught they could be behind bars, i only gave an example that it would be better if they do this way,,thats an idea,,atleast this way indian people change..they have done a whole lot damage already...abusing every way possible...zero shame and no integrity

1 minute ago, Peter123 said:

that is violation, if they're caught they could be behind bars, i only gave an example that it would be better if they do this way,,thats an idea,,atleast this way indian people change..they have done a whole lot damage already...abusing every way possible...zero shame and no integrity

lol. that's why I ask you to read he sh1t you post. you are the typical racist. we are lucky you were born brown. :)

1 hour ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

lol. grow a spine man. who cares if people hate Indians? if you are so concerned, stop calling yourself Indian. say you are srilankan, cuban or bangladeshi.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

future lo, you should have the balls to ignore people who discriminate based on whatever grouping you can think of.

you want to pander to them, and preach to people who are living their lives aa? hehe..

getting a citizenship has not unshackled you. may be nothing ever will.

17 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

but what ur proposing.putting signs saying no entry to indians..is a little over the board..dont u think?

MLK fought his life to get us civil rights man..

8 minutes ago, siru said:

but what ur proposing.putting signs saying no entry to indians..is a little over the board..dont u think?

MLK fought his life to get us civil rights man..

civil rights for indians you mean ?:3D_Smiles:

Just now, Peter123 said:

civil rights for indians you mean ?:3D_Smiles:

Well.. mlk fought for equality irrespective of skin color..

we come under “colored” people as well right?

i think when he fought for no dicscrimination based on skin color... i believe he fought for us indians too. We are benefiting greatly frm equal employment equal housing guaranteed by the constitution