mana vedhaveshalu movie pass vadiki telisi poindi

manadonga

31 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

Are you asking if any other nation do this kinda things, my answer is No i do not know, but Yes for indians...and you know it too...

There may be some other nationals but why do we concern about them as their national identity will not impact as much as one from us , but this is considered only when they want to differentiate among different nationals (other than whites) , or else if they have an intention to divide whites from the rest then they would employ a different strategy labeling the rest as people from -holes or blood -sucking migrants or illegal migrants.. so on..The levels of defamation  depends on how bad they want to project you  in bad taste in their propaganda.

6 minutes ago, siru said:

Well.. mlk fought for equality irrespective of skin color..

we come under “colored” people as well right?

i think when he fought for no dicscrimination based on skin color... i believe he fought for us indians too. We are benefiting greatly frm equal employment equal housing guaranteed by the constitution 

nope please do not mix everything in history man,,,typical desi thinking,,,please read history ..

Just now, Peter123 said:

nope please do not mix everything in history man,,,typical desi thinking,,,please read history ..

ya i read man..why dont u tell me wht u understood from civil rights act? naku vunna desi knowledge tho ardam aindi aithe 

civil rights act isnt about blacks only..its for any race thats not white

3 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

based on ur logic..i advise u to not act like neo nazi..look in the mirror..ur brown..they dont accept u as one of them

7 minutes ago, yaman said:

There may be some other nationals but why do we concern about them as their national identity will not impact as much as one from us , but this is considered only when they want to differentiate among different nationals (other than whites) , or else if they have an intention to divide whites from the rest then they would employ a different strategy labeling the rest as people from -holes or blood -sucking migrants or illegal migrants.. so on..The levels of defamation  depends on how bad they want to project you  in bad taste in their propaganda.

i am talking about cheap stuff anyone could do, i was saying for real cos we saw many indians do this , there might be other nation people as well, but we do not know for sure, so lets not talk about something which we are not sure, on the flip side we are known for returning used utensils in costcos and wallmarts, claiming phones for free, returning clothes after using for months, etc., etc.,there are many indians arrested in here for doing no shame acts,...google for facts..

Just now, siru said:

based on ur logic..i advise u to not act like neo nazi..look in the mirror..ur brown..they dont accept u as one of them

now do not give advices man, stay put....

Just now, Peter123 said:

i am talking about cheap stuff anyone could do, i was saying for real cos we saw many indians do this , there might be other nation people as well, but we do not know for sure, so lets not talk about something which we are not sure, on the flip side we are known for returning used utensils in costcos and wallmarts, claiming phones for free, returning clothes after using for months, etc., etc.,there are many indians arrested in here for doing no shame acts,...google for facts..

im an indian and i didnt do anything u said..my frds wont do it too.

every business has teh right to decline to do business or decline to accept returns frm any customer..I m sure they would have said no if they wanted to.

vallaki leni concern neeku deniki.? is my question

Just now, Peter123 said:

now do not give advices man, stay put....

lol. irony just jumped off the golden gate bridge. +_(

8 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

telidhu antey telidhu ani cheppu. ikkada pedda pudingi laki prize emi ivvatla :)

Just now, siru said:

every business has teh right to decline to do business or decline to accept returns frm any customer..I m sure they would have said no if they wanted to.

he wants to serve his white masters as well as he can. haha..

peter123, dumbfcuk. don't make a fool of yourself ba. :)

get facial reconstruction done, and call yourself Brad Pitt. If that can somewhat lessen your instinct to piss on Indians for no reason.

5 minutes ago, siru said:

ya i read man..why dont u tell me wht u understood from civil rights act? naku vunna desi knowledge tho ardam aindi aithe 

civil rights act isnt about blacks only..its for any race thats not white

what did you read, civil rights movement is for African americans fought then for them to be treated equally in all aspects, there were no other races included during those marches or movements, it was black and whites, browns weren't involved ,,,it was only those 2 races...please check history

on the other side today it is being observed for everyone as they later changed it...

as someone who's lived outside India for 20yrs now, since my teens, I see nothing especiallly remarkable or sinister about Indians abroad.

if you want to beat yourself with a stick, do it with respect to how you treat groups who are worse off than you. don't try to impress your masters by pissing on your fellowmen. It won't get you any brownie points.

4 minutes ago, siru said:

dude, i only said for those who do it, why are you being so personal, check my first post, i clearly mentioned NOt ALL, but this post would/shall bring some change to whoever do this kinda no shame acts, you got to learn to read first,,,do not get offended....

concern - are you serious,,,can you be any serious --- indians doing cheap like this -- and you're askig me why am i even bothered about -- You're up something man....take it easy and walk out