mana vedhaveshalu movie pass vadiki telisi poindi

manadonga

4 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

what did you read, civil rights movement is for African americans fought then for them to be treated equally in all aspects, there were no other races included during those marches or movements, it was black and whites, browns weren't involved ,,,it was only those 2 races...please check history

on the other side today it is being observed for everyone as they later changed it...

dude i told u about civil rights act..and ur talking abt movement and marches??

I told u the language in the act is directly beneficial to all the minorities..thanks to MLK and many civil rights activists

3 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

what did you read, civil rights movement is for African americans fought then for them to be treated equally in all aspects, there were no other races included during those marches or movements, it was black and whites, browns weren't involved ,,,it was only those 2 races...please check history

on the other side today it is being observed for everyone as they later changed it...

lol. @siru. don't waste your time. This guy is special kind of moron.

8 minutes ago, siru said:

ohh..only u can give aa..

alright i think i said what i need to...do not go into those cheap comments like everyone else do,,some jerks got your back and you laugh,,,can you be any better than a 3rd grader,,,all i was trying to say is not to encourage cheap which most indians do and you are for real arguing about it...that is awful.....have fun!

5 minutes ago, siru said:

dude i told u about civil rights act..and ur talking abt movement and marches??

I told u the language in the act is directly beneficial to all the minorities..thanks to MLK and many civil rights activists

Lol ok you got it....looks like you have very good knowledge about mlk,,,have fun!

Just now, Peter123 said:

Lol ok you got it....looks like you have very good knowledge about mlk,,,have fun!

fun emundi uncle...i just have basic knowledge on my rights in US and i am thankful to who made it happen..anthe naku telsindi..

fyi..

WHAT IS THE CIVIL RIGHTS ACT?

Under the Civil Rights Act of 1964, segregation on the grounds of race, religion or national origin was banned at all places of public accommodation, including courthouses, parks, restaurants, theaters, sports arenas and hotels. No longer could blacks and other minorities be denied service simply based on the color of their skin.

The act also barred race, religious, national origin and gender discrimination by employers and labor unions, and created an Equal Employment Opportunity Commission with the power to file lawsuits on behalf of aggrieved workers.

Just now, siru said:

ya he is dumb for sure..

hmm...just typing on your keyboard doesnt makes any *** sense,,,,and i think you're one of those no shame no integrity cheap desi for sure...i request you to stop such no shame acts further...have a good one!!

Just now, Peter123 said:

alright i think i said what i need to...do not go into those cheap comments like everyone else do,,some jerks got your back and you laugh,,,can you be any better than a 3rd grader,,,all i was trying to say is not to encourage cheap which most indians do and you are for real arguing about it...that is awful.....have fun!

you don't have any moral high ground man.

think before you type. I apologise if you felt I was needling you, but you really type sh1t. sh1t that you even refuse to back up with reason.

internet forums are not one way street, where you can say sh1t and expect to not be challenged.

Just now, Peter123 said:

hmm...just typing on your keyboard doesnt makes any *** sense,,,,and i think you're one of those no shame no integrity cheap desi for sure...i request you to stop such no shame acts further...have a good one!!

cool..u have a good MLK holiday too

4 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

so you don't have any problem with your proposal about 'No Entry' sign for Indians. That too, with a rider (Not for all)? lol.

is there a more stupid comment than that?

1 minute ago, siru said:

fun emundi uncle...i just have basic knowledge on my rights in US and i am thankful to who made it happen..anthe naku telsindi..

fyi..

WHAT IS THE CIVIL RIGHTS ACT?

Under the Civil Rights Act of 1964, segregation on the grounds of race, religion or national origin was banned at all places of public accommodation, including courthouses, parks, restaurants, theaters, sports arenas and hotels. No longer could blacks and other minorities be denied service simply based on the color of their skin.

The act also barred race, religious, national origin and gender discrimination by employers and labor unions, and created an Equal Employment Opportunity Commission with the power to file lawsuits on behalf of aggrieved workers.

Now also google when MLK was born and died,,,and also check who were fighting for this during then,,,i replied in my  earlier post if you learn to read atleast for once,,,like you claimed it wasn't for all races then during the marches and movements when he was fighting for equal rights, they later made it for every one...and please dont get to personals ..stay put and do a healthy argument,,,i know desi people get offended easily...but it wouldnt help...again No Offense...i was only only saying to that group of people who do cheap stuff....

6 minutes ago, siru said:

cool..u have a good MLK holiday too

peter boi would make wonderful king. a kind and compassionate king, who's also stern, probably

unfortunately he has to live along with us mere citizens, challenging his proclamations :(

life is so unfair for royalty with a laptop and an internet connection.

10 minutes ago, siru said:

ya he is dumb for sure..

there is a good movie out there called Selma watch it if you havent already, but i also suggest you watching  first 12 years a slave, django unchained before actually before watching selma to know the actual history...these are some good work movies critically acclaimed..

Also recent one oscar nominated Hidden Figures....what happened then for colored people..its a brilliant movie,,i was cheer leading for this one for an acamedy award but it wasnt the winner....